Haselwood

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nailed it:

"From a football standpoint, ****, how you lose to Duke, a basketball school?” Haselwood said in the video you can see above. “They got to a bowl game and they get blistered. That ain’t men I want to play with. Some of their players just be happy with losing and they don’t have no chip on their shoulder because they lost."

Nailed it:

"From a football standpoint, ****, how you lose to Duke, a basketball school?” Haselwood said in the video you can see above. “They got to a bowl game and they get blistered. That ain’t men I want to play with. Some of their players just be happy with losing and they don’t have no chip on their shoulder because they lost."
See garvin pick and others who never gave 110% draft results verify what he said

Advertisement
Nailed it:

Is this from last year? Or a cut and paste for multiple seasons?

Advertisement
If you picked another school, fine, but don't pile on and talk $h!t about the school that you didn't choose...swear we're the only school that happens too.

And then we had/have b!tches on here wavin' their poms poms & cheerleadin' that $h!t, like some hoes.

With that said, *******...him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back