Haselwood

You are one dumb person man, sorry a HS kid got you so worked up.... I hope you don't blow your knee out and lose your bagging job at Piggly Wiggly champ.

good talk
You are one dumb person man, sorry a HS kid got you so worked up.... I hope you don't blow your knee out and lose your bagging job at Piggly Wiggly champ.

good talk
Haven't been talking about the high school kid Green Bay, nice smokescreen. If anything I am gonna throw out my back bouncing your girl off my you know what.

I'll be seeing you real soon in KTDT.

Advertisement
Mind boggling how some "adults" get all bent out of shape over a teenager's recruitment.

1588021028038.png

Biggest troll job ever were him and Jobe.
1000% and legit interest. I don’t think there has ever been a recruit that posted more sht in UM gear than he did. Literally had the entire canes wardrobe on IG.
How was he trolling??? He legit had interest and gave a legit reason why he lost interest.... We lost to a "basketball team" and guys on our team was acting like they didn't care which was absolutely true. Now Jobe.... F' that guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Biggest troll job ever were him and Jobe.
1000% and legit interest. I don’t think there has ever been a recruit that posted more sht in UM gear than he did. Literally had the entire canes wardrobe on IG.
Romello Height says hold my beer and a few cases. That’s the biggest troll job since I could remember.

Advertisement
Bad luck for the kid, but are we bashing him because he shunned us? Every reason he gave was completely accurate. Players don’t care and losing is fine, was he wrong??
Absolutely, idc about the kid anymore but I ain’t ****ed he went to a winning program instead of coming to a program that loses to Duke, Ga Tech, La Tech, and FIU.

Romello Height says hold my beer and a few cases. That’s the biggest troll job since I could remember.

Dude took a picture of his dirty feet and put it online as "evidence" that he wasn't on a visit (that he was totally on).

Dude took a picture of his dirty feet and put it online as "evidence" that he wasn't on a visit (that he was totally on).
The troll of the century. And I love that our pathetic coaching staff fell for it. Then he gave the middle finger to people who cover this team who wanted interviews. I love it.

Advertisement
Absolutely, idc about the kid anymore but I ain’t ****ed he went to a winning program instead of coming to a program that loses to Duke, Ga Tech, La Tech, and FIU.
Exactly. If the kid catches 1 pass or 100 more, it won’t be against us, no hard feelings!

Advertisement
Back