Haselwood

Tough luck for the kid.

1588011954102.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
"grown men" laughing at an elite teenage athlete blowing his knee.....

See the source image
No Green Bay Boy. We are laughing at a little ********** that trolled my beloved Canes and had no ******* interest in coming here despite that bull**** barbershop talk he put out on IG. You would only feel this way when something you love or put your heart into gets disrespected in such a manner.

No Green Bay Boy. We are laughing at a little ********** that trolled my beloved Canes and had no ******* interest in coming here despite that bull**** barbershop talk he put out on IG. You would only feel this way when something you love or put your heart into gets disrespected in such a manner.
So you are butthurt because a high school boy hurt your feelings and chose to go to a school that actually throws the ball and puts WRs in the NFL??????

:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg: :ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg: :ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg:

/Butthurt Bears fan still mad I see for me clowning on you dopes trading up for Mitch and passing on Watson and Mahomes??????

Advertisement
Don't play and you won't get played.

Huh, What team are you a fan of? Cause it isn't Miami.
Of course it is, been a Miami fan for almost 30 years..... but I don't let internet rumors, posts and hat tricks played by HIGH SCHOOL KIDS get my panties wadded up like you do.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Of course it is, been a Miami fan for almost 30 years..... but I don't let rumors and hat tricks played by HIGH SCHOOL KIDS get my panties wadded up like you do.
No what you do is get down on our knees to express your sympathy for a hated foe's troubles and to talk **** about your "fellow" cane fans. What a fan. SMH.

No what you do is get down on our knees to express your sympathy for a hated foe's troubles and to talk **** about your "fellow" cane fans. What a fan. SMH.
I said "tough break for the young man"

you aren't very bright, are you? probably why a HS Kid can get you so steamy that you "HATE HIM" ..... not a good look buddy

You "said" ??? you typed, tough break, then went on to let us know that Oklahoma was gonna be okay at wide receiver. Here is a news flash, I hope the earth swallows Norman and any douchebag sooner out there. Been a fan since 1990 huh ? So if something bad happens to Notre Dame, Ohio State, or Florida we gonna be reassured by you that they are gonna be Okay......I look forward to that.

Advertisement
You "said" ??? you typed, tough break, then went on to let us know that Oklahoma was gonna be okay at wide receiver. Here is a news flash, I hope the earth swallows Norman and any douchebag sooner out there. Been a fan since 1990 huh ? So if something bad happens to Notre Dame, Ohio State, or Florida we gonna be reassured by you that they are gonna be Okay......I look forward to that.
You are one dumb person man, sorry a HS kid got you so worked up.... I hope you don't blow your knee out and lose your bagging job at Piggly Wiggly champ.

good talk

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back