Haselwood Reveals Why He Turned Down The U

(Has he signed/enrolled? If not, have Cooney stop by Georgia on the way home from St Louis. #WatchTheFinish #WeWantAllTheSmoke)

Advertisement
Wins
Toledo, UNC, FSU, FIU, Savanna St, VA Tech, Pitt

Losses
Lsu, UVA, DUKE, Boston College, Georgia Tech, Wisconsin ....

Yeah, BRING ON Oklahoma , Bama, and every other team in the country with a pulse! The STOOPID just doesn't stop on this blob...
It’s almost as if you’re being ignorant on purpose at this point, fool our record was 7-6 because of CMR vanilla play calling, every college gameday announcer has noted this already, freshmen defensive players on Duke and UVA were reading our offense and their assignments as if they were seniors, our playbook consisted of 3 run plays and 4 Verts, however the talent on our roster does not resemble a 7-6 team, just last year we were #2 in the Nation, following the thrashing we gave ND, and our team didn’t change much, our defense was still top 3 in the Nation, and if we had anything that resemble a pulse on offense or if we scored 28 ppg we would be 11-1, but continue to look at W-L and not watch the games you dweeb

It’s almost as if you’re being ignorant on purpose at this point, fool our record was 7-6 because of CMR vanilla play calling, every college gameday announcer has noted this already, freshmen defensive players on Duke and UVA were reading our offense and their assignments as if they were seniors, our playbook consisted of 3 run plays and 4 Verts, however the talent on our roster does not resemble a 7-6 team, just last year we were #2 in the Nation, following the thrashing we gave ND, and our team didn’t change much, our defense was still top 3 in the Nation, and if we had anything that resemble a pulse on offense or if we scored 28 ppg we would be 11-1, but continue to look at W-L and not watch the games you dweeb
You talking all this hypothetical bs yet you trust to call someone else a fool? I don't give a **** WHY we finished 7-6, the point is we finished 7-6! And who gives a **** about last season or 2001 for that matter, I'm talking about a few weeks ago lol. Last time I checked Wisconsin was STILL scoring on our top 3 D lol! Now here comes the part where you say it was because of the O that Wisky blasted our D with a sophomore rb and a lacrosse playing qb lol!

You talking all this hypothetical bs yet you trust to call someone else a fool? I don't give a **** WHY we finished 7-6, the point is we finished 7-6! And who gives a **** about last season or 2001 for that matter, I'm talking about a few weeks ago lol. Last time I checked Wisconsin was STILL scoring on our top 3 D lol! Now here comes the part where you say it was because of the O that Wisky blasted our D with a sophomore rb and a lacrosse playing qb lol!
And I’m telling you that you’re blatantly looking at the W-L and not actually watching the games, our defense is the reason why we were 7-6 and not 2-11 and guess what? we didn’t lose that many players on that side
Now as for the games you mentioned we loss
LSU, Virginia, BC, Duke, GT & Wisky
These teams averaged 26.3 ppg against us
And because of our prehistoric offense we averaged 13.3 ppg against them
Now Manny Diaz hired someone whose sole job is improving our offense and scoring a bunch, if we averaged at least 28 ppg last year, we would be 11-1 or 10-2, so call me crazy for believing that my Canes with the #2 defense and a top 50 offense wouldn’t pose a threat to Oklahoma, but ofc all you see is how much points they put up while ignoring the fact that teams are putting up basketball numbers on their defense.

Advertisement

Well when you give an offense 40 extra possessions because your o isn't better than a 3 and out then even Duke looks good Against your team.

Advertisement
I'm not slurping you moron..I answered a question.. You lead off with Haselwood nuts in your mouth
That's yall only response when yall really don't have one, " stop sucking off so & so" , " take so & so nuts outta yo mouth "! You claimed that Dade kids are better than Hazelwood yet the only person you could name is going to Clemson, which has nothing to do with UM! See how STOOPID you look?

I'm not slurping you moron..I answered a question.. You lead off with Haselwood nuts in your mouth
You are sucking off Ladson! You hatin on Hazelwood for not coming to UM and **** riding Ladson even though he's going to Clemson, but he gets a pass because he's from Dade!

And I’m telling you that you’re blatantly looking at the W-L and not actually watching the games, our defense is the reason why we were 7-6 and not 2-11 and guess what? we didn’t lose that many players on that side
Now as for the games you mentioned we loss
LSU, Virginia, BC, Duke, GT & Wisky
These teams averaged 26.3 ppg against us
And because of our prehistoric offense we averaged 13.3 ppg against them
Now Manny Diaz hired someone whose sole job is improving our offense and scoring a bunch, if we averaged at least 28 ppg last year, we would be 11-1 or 10-2, so call me crazy for believing that my Canes with the #2 defense and a top 50 offense wouldn’t pose a threat to Oklahoma, but ofc all you see is how much points they put up while ignoring the fact that teams are putting up basketball numbers on their defense.
Yet Oklahoma made the playoffs while we got curb stomped by Wisconsin lol!

Advertisement
You are sucking off Ladson! You hatin on Hazelwood for not coming to UM and **** riding Ladson even though he's going to Clemson, but he gets a pass because he's from Dade!

Why the foul language nasty geeeez , I don't get it this language tears down you game , try coming back with a concise opposing view instead of these innuendo comments.

I'm sure if this continues they'll be a message on this.

GOCANES

🤣😂🤣 Ok whatever you say. I don't f*** with none of em kid. I'm ride or die canes. But I ain't the one slurping of Haselwood saying he the best when the man ain't played a down of college ball yet 😂. I just keep s*** real in stating that kids from Dade turn out to be Hof receivers in college AND nfl so to tug jitt nuts so hard is weird.

Advertisement
That's yall only response when yall really don't have one, " stop sucking off so & so" , " take so & so nuts outta yo mouth "! You claimed that Dade kids are better than Hazelwood yet the only person you could name is going to Clemson, which has nothing to do with UM! See how STOOPID you look?

Re read your own post and see how retarded you look. What the **** does him going to Clemson have to do with the argument? What does helping UM have to do with anything? The point which clearly keeps flying over your head is Haselwood is not the all great God wr that nobody from Dade cant be better than.. And Ladson was an example. I pray you followed that 🤯

Why the foul language nasty geeeez , I don't get it this language tears down you game , try coming back with a concise opposing view instead of these innuendo comments.

I'm sure if this continues they'll be a message on this.

GOCANES
Whatever Snitch! I'm using the same terms AND insults being thrown at me.

🤣😂🤣 Ok whatever you say. I don't f*** with none of em kid. I'm ride or die canes. But I ain't the one slurping of Haselwood saying he the best when the man ain't played a down of college ball yet 😂. I just keep s*** real in stating that kids from Dade turn out to be Hof receivers in college AND nfl so to tug jitt nuts so hard is weird.
Ladson ain't played a down yet either but you slurping though...

Advertisement
Back