Hartley tweet

Advertisement
He's going hard after Will. Even Jordan is trying to get him to come onboard as the second TE.

Advertisement
BREVIN JORDAN.jpg will mallory 81.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is he coming to Miamis scrimmage Saturday? These kids know spots are running out and legitimately for the first time since I can remember, we have kids having to jump on board or get left. This class will be locked up like the old school Texas classes were back when they dominated year in and year out and had classes full by September. The only issues with that is if you miss on your evaluation as Mack started to do late in his career by accepting early commits before their senior years.

Advertisement
6'5 207 4.68 40 at the Atlanta opening and put on a show out there catching the ball. Needs to put on weight but man he has elite receiving skills. Greg Olsen 2.0
[TWEET]846505295241203713[/TWEET]

Elite receiving tight end. Has it all. If we get mallory to go with Jordan we no doubt will have the best tight end class in the country
Junior Highlights - Will Mallory highlights - Hudl

it will be awesomely awesome but PSU does have the #1 and #6 rated TE's currently committed.

I don't give a *** bout them but just playing devils advocate to the "no doubt" portion.

Yeah but I'm taking our guys over penn states class. Brevin balled every week playing top competition at bishop Gorman and Mallory played good Jacksonville teams like trinity Christian academy who had several d1 dbs and was balling against them. He was sh*tting on 5 star corners Shaun wade and tyreke Johnson all game

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back