Hartley tweet

Gotta love how Jordan talked about Bag Drop Hartley in the podcast tonight. Hartley is that dude.

Advertisement
Advertisement
hold-onto-your-butts-velociraptor.gif

Always liked that TE from Texas but holy ****..this dude is an elite receiver
McKitty going to fsu definitely a blessing in disguise

Advertisement
Elite receiving tight end. Has it all. If we get mallory to go with Jordan we no doubt will have the best tight end class in the country
Junior Highlights - Will Mallory highlights - Hudl

it will be awesomely awesome but PSU does have the #1 and #6 rated TE's currently committed.

I don't give a *** bout them but just playing devils advocate to the "no doubt" portion.

Yeah but I'm taking our guys over penn states class. Brevin balled every week playing top competition at bishop Gorman and Mallory played good Jacksonville teams like trinity Christian academy who had several d1 dbs and was balling against them. He was sh*tting on 5 star corners Shaun wade and tyreke Johnson all game

Just to illustrate Brock's point, look at the pre-season out of conference teams Gorman is playing in 2017, all powerhouses:

Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 9.03.26 PM.jpg

Keep in mind, Gorman doesn't have to play those teams. Their coach is on record saying that he doesn't care to go undefeated. He wants to play the best in the country.

Always liked that TE from Texas but holy ****..this dude is an elite receiver
McKitty going to fsu definitely a blessing in disguise

Every bust last year is a boon this year. Henderson wouldn't sniff an offer if he was '18.

Ivins said yesterday he thinks Mallory will be a cane in a post on ITU

Advertisement
Elite receiving tight end. Has it all. If we get mallory to go with Jordan we no doubt will have the best tight end class in the country
Junior Highlights - Will Mallory highlights - Hudl

it will be awesomely awesome but PSU does have the #1 and #6 rated TE's currently committed.

I don't give a *** bout them but just playing devils advocate to the "no doubt" portion.

Yeah but I'm taking our guys over penn states class. Brevin balled every week playing top competition at bishop Gorman and Mallory played good Jacksonville teams like trinity Christian academy who had several d1 dbs and was balling against them. He was sh*tting on 5 star corners Shaun wade and tyreke Johnson all game

exactly Brock. Jordan and Mallory both are lining up against D1 LBs and DBs literally every single game. Both are absolute studs and day 1 impact guys.

Advertisement
Hartley sent a similar tweet referencing TEU a few weeks ago. Mallory no matter if he chooses us or michigan will have to be in a class with 2 TEs cause it appears Michigan is taking mustapha (spelling) who is highly ranked.

Advertisement
Back