Hartley tweet

Advertisement
Ivins said yesterday he thinks Mallory will be a cane in a post on ITU

Just posted a link from a Michigan blog about Brevin Jordan's commitment. Went to their main board just now and found this thread:

so - 3 crystal balls in a row for Mallory to Miami (YTM) | mgoblog

April 17th, 2017 at 6:55 PM
reddogrjw
MGoPoints: 2746

so - 3 crystal balls in a row for Mallory to Miami (YTM)
are we not pushing for him?

"are we not pushing for him?"

Nah, it's because you just got flanked by the Empire, blue.

Advertisement
Maybe I'm putting too much stock into their physical resemblance, but Mallory reminds me so much of Greg Olsen. A true receiver playing TE. Perfect complement to a well-rounded guy like Jordan.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm putting too much stock into their physics resemblance, but Mallory reminds me so much of Greg Olsen. A true receiver playing TE. Perfect complement to a well-rounded guy like Jordan.

That's the comparison I have too with mallory

Advertisement
As long as he doesn't act like Kevin Olsen.
Maybe I'm putting too much stock into their physics resemblance, but Mallory reminds me so much of Greg Olsen. A true receiver playing TE. Perfect complement to a well-rounded guy like Jordan.

Cane's fans can watch Jordan live on August 25th on ESPN when Gorman plays De Matha first game in 2017 season.

Last edited:
If we land this kid, the offensive fire power we will be bringing to the field for the next 3-4 years is sick. Richt would truly be able to have multiple packages.

Want to play in a phone booth? Fine, we'll roll out our new mammoth O-line, 2 tight end set and pound you with Lingard and Davis. Stack the box? We'll spread you out with Richards, Pope, Thomas, Harley and Hightower. If you play nickel, we'll throw seems against your linebackers and safeties with Mallory and Jordan. And when we get in the red zone, we'll either ram the ball down your throat, hit our tight ends, or use our power forward WRs in Njoku and Wiggins to go over the top.

Wow

If we land this kid, the offensive fire power we will be bringing to the field for the next 3-4 years is sick. Richt would truly be able to have multiple packages.

Want to play in a phone booth? Fine, we'll roll out our new mammoth O-line, 2 tight end set and pound you with Lingard and Davis. Stack the box? We'll spread you out with Richards, Pope, Thomas, Harley and Hightower. If you play nickel, we'll throw seems against your linebackers and safeties with Mallory and Jordan. And when we get in the red zone, we'll either ram the ball down your throat, hit our tight ends, or use our power forward WRs in Njoku and Wiggins to go over the top.

Wow

this.... so excited!

Advertisement
Speaking of Mallory's athleticism, he won the district track meet 300M hurdles last week by a good 2 hurdles

signing day is a long way away and i'm not one for hyperbole BUT if we finish with mallory and literally any 1 of our 3/4 WR targets left this will be a special group. Q for those that have followed recruiting for the last 30+ years : is this potentially the best recruiting class of pass catchers (WRs & TEs) in our history? i'm talking on recruiting class on paper/coming to miami

Rick's **** is so pendulous right now he's using it like a lasso to snare recruits. Rick's swinging a heavy rope right now.

Advertisement
Rick's **** is so pendulous right now he's using it like a lasso to snare recruits. Rick's swinging a heavy rope right now.

giphy.gif

Ivins said yesterday he thinks Mallory will be a cane in a post on ITU

Just posted a link from a Michigan blog about Brevin Jordan's commitment. Went to their main board just now and found this thread:

so - 3 crystal balls in a row for Mallory to Miami (YTM) | mgoblog

April 17th, 2017 at 6:55 PM
reddogrjw
MGoPoints: 2746

so - 3 crystal balls in a row for Mallory to Miami (YTM)
are we not pushing for him?

Typical misplaced Michigan pomposity. Michigan, at its best, can't hang with my U. Wackadoo Harbaugh is rolling out every gimmick in the book, but he will never hang with a rolling U.

Maybe I'm putting too much stock into their physical resemblance, but Mallory reminds me so much of Greg Olsen. A true receiver playing TE. Perfect complement to a well-rounded guy like Jordan.

first time i watched his tape, i said the same thing.

and you're not wrong. they way he moves, his feel for the coverage, and the way he carries his frame, is scarily like olsen. he would be great in a UM uniform

signing day is a long way away and i'm not one for hyperbole BUT if we finish with mallory and literally any 1 of our 3/4 WR targets left this will be a special group. Q for those that have followed recruiting for the last 30+ years : is this potentially the best recruiting class of pass catchers (WRs & TEs) in our history? i'm talking on recruiting class on paper/coming to miami

On PAPER ... the class that had yatil green, jammi german, taj johnson, trent jones. it also included nakia jenkins, who was also ranked one of the top 10 receivers in the country that year, along with yatil and jammi (who was rated no. 1), but nakia never qualified

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back