Harsh Reality

I mean the NFL has proved for a long long long time that Miami Hurricane players arent as good as the elite schools. They are sending better players overall, this used to be our excuse that they havent been developed here (cause of one Sam Shields) then we proceed to send a player to the NFL and they get NFL coaching and still are the same player. We used to dog bama and other schools that they bust...............not anymore. The truth has been there for years just no one wanted to look at it,, our evals are just real bad.

U always find out whos talented during the draft

That’s because we no longer hire coaches with NFL experience like we used to.

Manny and company don’t know what an NFL player is supposed to look like

Advertisement
In Saban's first year at Bama, 2007, he lost to Louisiana Monroe. Saban was the highest paid football coach in the FBS ATPIT. Ironically, one of Saban's losses that first year was to ULM coached by Charlie Weatherbie, the lowest paid football coach in the FBS . Additionally, Bama lost 4 of their final 5 games in 2007!
Bama under Saban had a winning record his first year! I see that you conveniently left out his second year, ECT.

I can only speak for me. Myself I thought he never should've had this job. But you deal with what you got. As a fan of this university you should want better for the whole. Not simply settle because it's in place. We all know he wasnt qualified for the job. So at a certain point you gotta say time to move on. But as I've said I don't see that happening no time soon. This season and this play will be the norm.
Listen to this man - He's been right the whole time.

He lost to FIU.

It’s not that there’s some fan conspiracy against Manny. If Mario or any other coach had managed to lose to FIU, he’d be in the same position today
I’d add that since he was the DC for several years before being HC, that he shares more burden for several of the worst performances in canes history than a coach hired from outside the program. Our defense is a complete reflection of his coaching and recruiting for the past 5 years

Advertisement

http://juicygif.com/albums/userpics/2020y/06/19/10/1/9720-big-***-twerk.gif

Go Canes
Hot Dog Meatballs GIF

Oh contraire, monfraire ... Saban turned 'Bama around in his first year. When he started his 2nd year 'Bama was competing for SEC Championships and beyond. 'Nuff said. By the way have you ever heard of Jimmy Johnson?
It’s not like Diaz has been here 5 years recruiting the D, at this point, he is what he is.

No matter who was named the DC, they would still have play with the talent we have now. Everyone needs to stop comparing Miami to **** Bama and Clemson... those coaches didn’t do it in 1,2, or 3 seasons! Y’all would find a reason to complain with anyone that came in. You can even bring Venerables... he’d still struggle with the talent we have. What’s a LB of DB coach going to really do besides tell Manny who he think should be In the game?? I like Manny’s move because it’s setting up Miami perfectly for recruiting players who can actually play in any defense. Many of the Miami fans have been used to Miami being mediocre for so long that you have no choice but to be bytches, complainers, and pessimist about the program. Do I like Baker? Nah! And I don’t get the coach move there either, but I will tell you this... we at least have someone who’s been making contact with these 2022 and 2023 to continue the recruiting efforts. We can’t get top talent cause we keep switching **** coaches every **** year.

A lot of you guys don’t know football, case and point this idiot here^^^^. RollTide gonna roll up and down the field on our team. Do you really think baker can develop linebackers? Yes the end is better and the dline coach is set. But Manny dropped the ball on retaining baker and patke. Just keep your eye on the linebackers this up and coming season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back