Harsh Reality

As a fan I’m not tied to the coach - with him OR against him. And my point still stands, he had no good will, very little leash, if any. He lost benefit of any doubt in his first season and got none back in his second year. Yet people want to point to UNC as some line.
I can only speak for me. Myself I thought he never should've had this job. But you deal with what you got. As a fan of this university you should want better for the whole. Not simply settle because it's in place. We all know he wasnt qualified for the job. So at a certain point you gotta say time to move on. But as I've said I don't see that happening no time soon. This season and this play will be the norm.

Advertisement
No matter who was named the DC, they would still have play with the talent we have now. Everyone needs to stop comparing Miami to **** Bama and Clemson... those coaches didn’t do it in 1,2, or 3 seasons! Y’all would find a reason to complain with anyone that came in. You can even bring Venerables... he’d still struggle with the talent we have. What’s a LB of DB coach going to really do besides tell Manny who he think should be In the game?? I like Manny’s move because it’s setting up Miami perfectly for recruiting players who can actually play in any defense. Many of the Miami fans have been used to Miami being mediocre for so long that you have no choice but to be bytches, complainers, and pessimist about the program. Do I like Baker? Nah! And I don’t get the coach move there either, but I will tell you this... we at least have someone who’s been making contact with these 2022 and 2023 to continue the recruiting efforts. We can’t get top talent cause we keep switching **** coaches every **** year.
And then there are porsters that complain about the talent but dont have the common sense to figure out who has been the DC/HC the last 5 years that recruited that talent

No matter who was named the DC, they would still have play with the talent we have now. Everyone needs to stop comparing Miami to **** Bama and Clemson... those coaches didn’t do it in 1,2, or 3 seasons! Y’all would find a reason to complain with anyone that came in. You can even bring Venerables... he’d still struggle with the talent we have. What’s a LB of DB coach going to really do besides tell Manny who he think should be In the game?? I like Manny’s move because it’s setting up Miami perfectly for recruiting players who can actually play in any defense. Many of the Miami fans have been used to Miami being mediocre for so long that you have no choice but to be bytches, complainers, and pessimist about the program. Do I like Baker? Nah! And I don’t get the coach move there either, but I will tell you this... we at least have someone who’s been making contact with these 2022 and 2023 to continue the recruiting efforts. We can’t get top talent cause we keep switching **** coaches every **** year.
Did not read

Advertisement
Miami got Mark Richt, who many would say is a wayyyyy better hire than Cristobal, and the Fans wanted him out. Lol.

please. Tell me what good LB we have. Brooks might be the only serviceable LB we have. With another year or two we might see if Flagg is really good. CB as well. Couch is our best CB, and it’s not because of our coaches... it’s because of him at this point. T-Ron will only help polish him into a really good CB. Not make him into one. If you really think a position coach has that much of developmental power than you are sadly mistaken. There’s a reason why top programs go after the best players.

Who recruited these LBs?

Our next HC is going to have a loaded roster to work with. Manny might be a trash HC but he brought in a lot of talent, I'll give him yhat.

Diaz being hired is a consequence of poor organizational structure and leadership from James and the BoT. There was no process at all. Richt did the program a huge favor with regards to his contract, and, in return, James didn’t even conduct a search. That’s my beef.

As for Diaz, he’s still flying by the seat of his pants. Staff mulligans after year 1 and 2? Fine. He’s trying to remedy issues. There’s no real plan though. You can see it in his execution. He’s making moves hoping to connect dots as a consequence but not by design.

Diaz being hired is a consequence of poor organizational structure and leadership from James and the BoT. There was no process at all. Richt did the program a huge favor with regards to his contract, and, in return, James didn’t even conduct a search. That’s my beef.

As for Diaz, he’s still flying by the seat of his pants. Staff mulligans after year 1 and 2? Fine. He’s trying to remedy issues. There’s no real plan though. You can see it in his execution. He’s making moves hoping to connect dots as a consequence but not by design.
That's where I'd disagree. He has a plan & he executing it to a tee. His plan is to keep things essentially how it already was yet still convince the fan base he's made monumental adjustments by his hand.

Advertisement
It's not about trying be Alabama or Clemson. It's about not be waxed by UNC 62-26 on top of what we endured in the losses to FIU, Duke, and LaTech in the previous season. That UNC game undid all the good will that Diaz built up over the course of 2020.
Pure horse ****

We’re struggling to find a way ( quick patch) to keep the BAMA score from not going over a 70 point loss.

I feel it’s futile , a portal team and our yearly coaching carousel isn’t going to do it every year.

BAMA , ND , and Clemson empires took many years to build, I try to explain there winning mindset through out there organizations down to the cleaning people ignored.

The yearly quick patch work continues pushing back building a solid winning bedrock mortar strong base another 3-4 years.

So here we are panicking before a terrible humiliation coming.

WE HAVE A BREAK TO EASILY MINDSET.

We have NO idea what breaks us it could be ONE pass dropped our off sides and we’re drooping.

The infestation MUST be purged in our MINDSET.

I wonder how many kids are up TRAINING like there going to D-DAY right NOW 😂.

NOT MANY IM SURE

SORRY THST ITS REAL

True story time :

There was once a Green jacket pro golfer playing as round with an old friend.
The friend wasn’t very good (80’s) compared to the Pro (60’s) and got frustrated at the calm smooth birdie every hole plsy of his friend.
The Pro knew his friend was terrible at water holes and the friend couldn’t understand WHY he couldn’t compete and triple bogeys and the Pro birdies and calmly moves on.

So the next water the Pro see his friend is close to the waters edge and BUMPED him in the shallows the friend couldn’t swim and SCREAMED struggling in 1-2 feet of water gagging badly.

The Pro helped the friend out of the water and said this.

“ WHEN YOU WANT TO BE THE BEST AS YOU WANTED TO BREATH AND SACRIFICE EVERYTHING TO WIN AS BAD AS YOU WANTED TO BREATH YOU’LL BE AS GOOD AS ME”

True story, this is what separates our team from changing.

We need to get that Pro golfers mindset ROCK hard mindset knowing he sacrificed and paid a tremendous price for YEARS to calmly hit 60’s on any course and calmly walk to the next whole.

IT’S A CHOICE.

Like the rich man asking the Good Lord how can I get to heaven and be like you .

GIVE UP EVERYTHING ALL YOUR RICHES AND FOLLOW ME.

The rich man DROOPING walked away from VICTORY.

These (2) True stories are the BEST I can do to explain .

Not easy but has been done and is being down now in some lonely field some young kids or man is sweating working out in tremendous muscle pains and people driving by saying LOOK AT THAT CRAZY NUT, then later in life is asking for there autographs and buying there jerseys.

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

GOCANES

Advertisement
True story time :

There was once a Green jacket pro golfer playing as round with an old friend.
The friend wasn’t very good (80’s) compared to the Pro (60’s) and got frustrated at the calm smooth birdie every hole plsy of his friend.
The Pro knew his friend was terrible at water holes and the friend couldn’t understand WHY he couldn’t compete and triple bogeys and the Pro birdies and calmly moves on.

So the next water the Pro see his friend is close to the waters edge and BUMPED him in the shallows the friend couldn’t swim and SCREAMED struggling in 1-2 feet of water gagging badly.

The Pro helped the friend out of the water and said this.

“ WHEN YOU WANT TO BE THE BEST AS YOU WANTED TO BREATH AND SACRIFICE EVERYTHING TO WIN AS BAD AS YOU WANTED TO BREATH YOU’LL BE AS GOOD AS ME”

True story, this is what separates our team from changing.

We need to get that Pro golfers mindset ROCK hard mindset knowing he sacrificed and paid a tremendous price for YEARS to calmly hit 60’s on any course and calmly walk to the next whole.

IT’S A CHOICE.

Like the rich man asking the Good Lord how can I get to heaven and be like you .

GIVE UP EVERYTHING ALL YOUR RICHES AND FOLLOW ME.

The rich man DROOPING walked away from VICTORY.

These (2) True stories are the BEST I can do to explain .

Not easy but has been done and is being down now in some lonely field some young kids or man is sweating working out in tremendous muscle pains and people driving by saying LOOK AT THAT CRAZY NUT, then later in life is asking for there autographs and buying there jerseys.

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED

GOCANES
You need to lay off that **** bruh. Quarantine got ya outchea geeking

Miami got Mark Richt, who many would say is a wayyyyy better hire than Cristobal, and the Fans wanted him out. Lol.

please. Tell me what good LB we have. Brooks might be the only serviceable LB we have. With another year or two we might see if Flagg is really good. CB as well. Couch is our best CB, and it’s not because of our coaches... it’s because of him at this point. T-Ron will only help polish him into a really good CB. Not make him into one. If you really think a position coach has that much of developmental power than you are sadly mistaken. There’s a reason why top programs go after the best players.
You should be careful assuming T-Rob is the savior, like many people on here. Not only did I witness what happened to him at USC but I also got to hear about it repeatedly. I just hope he does better with UM

Cant we find some middle ground between comparing ourselves to Bama and getting outclassed and embarrassed by UNC? I don’t think anybody here that’s being real with themselves thinks we are or should be on Bama’s level right now. But that also doesn’t make what happened against FIU, Duke, La Tech, UNC, and OSU ok. If the talent on D isn’t there, who should that fall on? If the issue is talent, does that mean we’re being out recruited by the 5 teams listed above? I think most realistic fans would be fine with winning 10 games and the Coastal consistently. Which given the competition in the Coastal, is not too much to ask of a competent head coach at the University of Miami

Advertisement
Ok thanx Dad!

Saban was in the Sugar Bowl by year 2, won a natty with Bama in year 3. Try harder.

Advertisement
Back