Harsh Reality

Maskoff407

Recruit
No matter who was named the DC, they would still have play with the talent we have now. Everyone needs to stop comparing Miami to **** Bama and Clemson... those coaches didn’t do it in 1,2, or 3 seasons! Y’all would find a reason to complain with anyone that came in. You can even bring Venerables... he’d still struggle with the talent we have. What’s a LB of DB coach going to really do besides tell Manny who he think should be In the game?? I like Manny’s move because it’s setting up Miami perfectly for recruiting players who can actually play in any defense. Many of the Miami fans have been used to Miami being mediocre for so long that you have no choice but to be bytches, complainers, and pessimist about the program. Do I like Baker? Nah! And I don’t get the coach move there either, but I will tell you this... we at least have someone who’s been making contact with these 2022 and 2023 to continue the recruiting efforts. We can’t get top talent cause we keep switching **** coaches every **** year.

Advertisement
No matter who was named the DC, they would still have play with the talent we have now. Everyone needs to stop comparing Miami to **** Bama and Clemson... those coaches didn’t do it in 1,2, or 3 seasons! Y’all would find a reason to complain with anyone that came in. You can even bring Venerables... he’d still struggle with the talent we have. What’s a LB of DB coach going to really do besides tell Manny who he think should be In the game?? I like Manny’s move because it’s setting up Miami perfectly for recruiting players who can actually play in any defense. Many of the Miami fans have been used to Miami being mediocre for so long that you have no choice but to be bytches, complainers, and pessimist about the program. Do I like Baker? Nah! And I don’t get the coach move there either, but I will tell you this... we at least have someone who’s been making contact with these 2022 and 2023 to continue the recruiting efforts. We can’t get top talent cause we keep switching **** coaches every **** year.
It's not about trying be Alabama or Clemson. It's about not being waxed by UNC 62-26 on top of what we endured in the losses to FIU, Duke, and LaTech in the previous season. That UNC game undid all the good will that Diaz built up over the course of 2020.

Last edited:
It's not about trying be Alabama or Clemson. It's about not be waxed by UNC 62-26 on top of what we endured in the losses to FIU, Duke, and LaTech in the previous season. That UNC game undid all the good will that Diaz built up over the course of 2020.
And Miami beat ND 41-8, FSU 52-10, and VaTech 28-10. But Who cares about that? No one because it means nothing for 2021.

It's not about trying be Alabama or Clemson. It's about not be waxed by UNC 62-26 on top of what we endured in the losses to FIU, Duke, and LaTech in the previous season. That UNC game undid all the good will that Diaz built up over the course of 2020.
Calling Bull**** on good will.

The Diaz hire has been hated from the jump by a lot of the loudest fan base and ex players who wanted someone like Mario. He had no cache built at all. It was always one reason away from an outburst in 2020.

We actually have really good talent on D the problems are we are playing the less talented guys and we have bad position coaches and they aren’t improving. With a new DC and new set of eyes this could have been fixed. Instead Manny likes to be the smartest dude on D and that’s not how you get better or elite

Advertisement

The Diaz hire has been hated from the jump by a lot of the loudest fan base and ex players who wanted someone like Mario. He had no cache built at all. It was always one reason away from an outburst in 2020.
Miami got Mark Richt, who many would say is a wayyyyy better hire than Cristobal, and the Fans wanted him out. Lol.
We actually have really good talent on D the problems are we are playing the less talented guys and we have bad position coaches and they aren’t improving. With a new DC and new set of eyes this could have been fixed. Instead Manny likes to be the smartest dude on D and that’s not how you get better or elite
please. Tell me what good LB we have. Brooks might be the only serviceable LB we have. With another year or two we might see if Flagg is really good. CB as well. Couch is our best CB, and it’s not because of our coaches... it’s because of him at this point. T-Ron will only help polish him into a really good CB. Not make him into one. If you really think a position coach has that much of developmental power than you are sadly mistaken. There’s a reason why top programs go after the best players.

Advertisement
Oh contraire, monfraire ... Saban turned 'Bama around in his first year. When he started his 2nd year 'Bama was competing for SEC Championships and beyond. 'Nuff said. By the way have you ever heard of Jimmy Johnson?

Let's take miami and manny out of the equation then. If you were a fan of tennessee. Then tennessee turns around and hires a tremendously under qualified coach in large part because of financial ties and boosters, who's only other interest was from coastal carolina who you pay 4 million to just let him come back where he never left. Are you happy with that hire? Or do you say alright this is who we got but he's on a thin leash & when he continues to choke himself with that leash at what point do u simply move on? What good will is deserved if it's not earned?

Advertisement
Miami got Mark Richt, who many would say is a wayyyyy better hire than Cristobal, and the Fans wanted him out. Lol.

please. Tell me what good LB we have. Brooks might be the only serviceable LB we have. With another year or two we might see if Flagg is really good. CB as well. Couch is our best CB, and it’s not because of our coaches... it’s because of him at this point. T-Ron will only help polish him into a really good CB. Not make him into one. If you really think a position coach has that much of developmental power than you are sadly mistaken. There’s a reason why top programs go after the best players.
Richt was a better hire than cristobal? Using what metric? As an aside.. where’d those untalented LBs come from?

Last edited:

Is Manny your son?

Advertisement
Really? Because In YEAR 2 under saban bama went undefeated and lost to the eventually champion UF in the sec championship game. And then in YEAR 3 bama won the ******* national championship! So exactly what kind of nonsense are you blabbering about? Smh oh and incase you just got out of your basement and haven’t been watching what has transpired the last 6 years Manure Diaz has been here. Heres a clue, the reason we don’t have any linebackers dumb@ss is because Diaz who was in charge of recruiting them, didn’t recruit any because he sucks at recruiting and then he hired a coach in baker who sucks just as bad at recruiting linebackers as his predecessor Manure! So again what kind of ******* nonsense are blabbering about here dip$hit? Does Manure Diaz need another 6 ******* years to recruit a quality power five level starting line backer? Call me crazy but if he wasn’t able to do it in the first 6 years I don’t see any reason to believe he’ll be able to do it in the next 6. Seriously some people on here are literally starting threads by flat out making **** up and living in fantasy land like this dumb@ss. Smh

Last edited:
Let's take miami and manny out of the equation then. If you were a fan of tennessee. Then tennessee turns around and hires a tremendously under qualified coach in large part because of financial ties and boosters, who's only other interest was from coastal carolina who you pay 4 million to just let him come back where he never left. Are you happy with that hire? Or do you say alright this is who we got but he's on a thin leash & when he continues to choke himself with that leash at what point do u simply move on? What good will is deserved if it's not earned?
As a fan I’m not tied to the coach - with him OR against him. And my point still stands, he had no good will, very little leash, if any. He lost benefit of any doubt in his first season and got none back in his second year. Yet people want to point to UNC as some line.

Here we go again with that same b.s, Saban is an established college coach with YEARS of head coaching experience when he took over at Alabama and working with **** near and NFL budget and this is who Manny and UM gets compared to????

Advertisement
Back