2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

Dude was interested in the Florida schools very heavy. Both seasons failed and now he’s just making his trips. He’s going to A&M unless Mario Cristobal is really that deal
You must not know who this man is. Let me introduce you.
John “10 mil in NILS” Ruiz.
THIS DUDE HASNT SIGNED FOR A REASON. CANE
51286C72-9607-4927-BD07-B53EA173017E.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It just doesn’t make sense that an elite 5-star LB from Cypress/Houston who already committed to TAMU is running around actively taking visits seemingly looking for a new team?

Has anybody checked the TAMU boards for what they’re saying?

I know he said he was gonna take visits anyway when he committed but that he was sticking with TAMU, but this one is starting to look a little odd to me...

Maybe TAMU really doesn’t have room, they signed 27 kids & 11 have already enrolled, Perkins is the only one who hasn’t signed yet obviously, but we’ll have to see what happens come 2/2...

It just doesn’t make sense that an elite 5-star LB from Cypress/Houston who already committed to TAMU is running around actively taking visits seemingly looking for a new team?

I know he said he was gonna take visits anyway when he committed but that he was sticking with TAMU, but this one is starting to look a little odd to me...

Maybe TAMU really doesn’t have room, they signed 27 kids & 11 have already enrolled, Perkins is the only one who hasn’t signed yet obviously, but we’ll have to see what happens come 2/2...
I wonder if this could be another Coach Prime surprise.

Advertisement

Exactly makes no sense he can play behind an ELITE group of d-linemen too, he must be looking for a last round of bag collections

Advertisement

You know I’m all over it lol. They aint worried about a ting with this kid. 🤷🏾‍♂️, we’ll see. I hope he still visits that last weekend.

There’s a situation he’s dealing with that made his family want to ship him away. To my knowledge he’ll be good to go, without spreading too much of his business. A&M all the way unless he pulls a fast one which is unlikely

Advertisement
Back