2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

4 of those teams have changed HC since Dec 3 (well 3, but Kelly was barely in the job).

Maybe he's met Kelly, hates him, but also quite likes Cristobal and Napier... in addition to the idea of living in the state of Florida for 3 years.
Also in his most recent interview he says LSU isn’t recruiting him as hard as he wants, so could just be they fell off the map.

Advertisement
Harold Perkins From 247
“Miami is linebacker U (University),” Perkins said. “I’m excited to get out there and see with they have to offer, My guy Shemar (Stewart) will be visiting that weekend too and that’s my dog right there.

“I’m just thankful to be in this situation, without God, none of this would be possible. I’m going to take that last visit with an open mind and then we’ll see what happens on the 2nd.”
If Cristobal closes with Perkins and Stewart, buckle up because we're in for a **** of a decade.

We don’t need him, we have Flagg.
Funny GIF

Can anyone confirm he’s visiting this weekend. I thought for sure he was apart of the final weekend group with shemar and citizen

Advertisement
I agree but just think about over the years how many dudes told us to f our own face when we asked to visit. Especially that final weekend. Just happy to get committed elsewhere guys on campus the weekend before signing day.

We've also had a ton of kids take the trip for a vacation with zero intentions of signing. I expect Jimbo has this one wrapped up tightly.

Advertisement
question is: is Shemar recruiting Perkins or is Perkins recruiting Shemar? ... but either way, those two are talking... not saying they're a package deal or anything but I'll bet they want to play together.. they've been on trips together and it sounds like they're planning on being at Miami together...

Advertisement
So I came across this Rivals video from Dec 3, 2021. His top 3 then was LSU, Texas A&M, and Texas. All of a sudden it's Miami, TAMU, and UF? I don't buy it. He wants free trips imo.

If we'd gone by that rationale, we wouldn't have Jaleel Skinner. We have a bigger budget for recruiting, Mario has national recruiting reach...if this visit wasn't the last weekend before the dead period/NSD I'd agree with you....but Mario gives us a shot that we've never had with CMD.

Swing and miss and we're still okay...but swing and connect....it's on in Gables

Advertisement
For someone who isn't a boomer, I've the worse handle on twitter-speak.
Fan posts a clip of Miami "stuff" tags Perkins and Shemar telling Shemar he needs to show Perkins the heart of Miami, where legends are made and live for eternity.

Perkins says the clip is "fire" (good), tags Shemar and asks him his opinion on the video clip/comment.

Shemar responds they will be out in Miami together.

Advertisement
Back