2022 Harold Perkins — 2022 LB; Picks LSU

Advertisement
It just doesn’t make sense that an elite 5-star LB from Cypress/Houston who already committed to TAMU is running around actively taking visits seemingly looking for a new team?

Has anybody checked the TAMU boards for what they’re saying?

I know he said he was gonna take visits anyway when he committed but that he was sticking with TAMU, but this one is starting to look a little odd to me...

Maybe TAMU really doesn’t have room, they signed 27 kids & 11 have already enrolled, Perkins is the only one who hasn’t signed yet obviously, but we’ll have to see what happens come 2/2...
We need to get him here on two weeks with Shemar for an OV. Shoot your shot and let the chips fall where they may.

Advertisement
This is from his check in at the Polynesian bowl. Have no idea how he’s gonna visit us this weekend but I’ll take a visit from the kid. Can’t do nothing but pitch money and play time lol

2F49F4BD-2D92-40B4-96E6-455D56943CD7.png

Advertisement
Harold Perkins From 247
“Miami is linebacker U (University),” Perkins said. “I’m excited to get out there and see with they have to offer, My guy Shemar (Stewart) will be visiting that weekend too and that’s my dog right there.

“I’m just thankful to be in this situation, without God, none of this would be possible. I’m going to take that last visit with an open mind and then we’ll see what happens on the 2nd.”

Harold Perkins From 247
“Miami is linebacker U (University),” Perkins said. “I’m excited to get out there and see with they have to offer, My guy Shemar (Stewart) will be visiting that weekend too and that’s my dog right there.

“I’m just thankful to be in this situation, without God, none of this would be possible. I’m going to take that last visit with an open mind and then we’ll see what happens on the 2nd.”
Someone wanna tell him he’s visiting the last weekend?

Advertisement
He calls Shemar “my boy” in that interview.

IDK. Seems like he’s looking for the best deal. Got wind of the new $$ at Miami- it’s been all over social media. Sees how Shemar has been prioritized and may figure he’d like that too.

Maybe I am cynical - seems like you have to account for this stuff with these blue chip guys too.

Also.. I’ve seen speculation he will be JSU. Signing day surprise given he isn’t signed yet but expected to sign for Jimbo.

Advertisement
Harold Perkins From 247

I don’t want him on campus with shemar, recruiting for a and m.

So I came across this Rivals video from Dec 3, 2021. His top 3 then was LSU, Texas A&M, and Texas. All of a sudden it's Miami, TAMU, and UF? I don't buy it. He wants free trips imo.

4 of those teams have changed HC since Dec 3 (well 3, but Kelly was barely in the job).

Maybe he's met Kelly, hates him, but also quite likes Cristobal and Napier... in addition to the idea of living in the state of Florida for 3 years.

Advertisement
Back