Harley unofficial at Miami right now

Advertisement
birdmanhands.gif

I wouldn't fully buy that he's gonna flip to us. He got the NSD announcement, so we'll see what transpires.
It literally makes no sense to announce on NSD that you are choosing the school that you already chose, but that's pretty much what I expect to happen.

It makes sense because most people don't pay attention to recruiting as closely as we do. They'll just see a guy making his decision on signing day.

He also set it up well with the late UM visit and all the pro-UM clues on Twitter. Now he can put the WVU hat on and make it look like it was a struggle.

Might even throw in an unofficial to really get the hype going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can absolutely smell an unofficial on the horizon. This is the most hyped 3 star in the history of football. When he fails at football he should take up promotions because he's an absolute savant at creating hype and buzz.

There's almost no question that Harley is waiting till signing day because he's waiting to see how our WR recruiting shakes out. Get Thomas, and Harley defecates in the UM hat and is the hero to the toothless.

Chise did we call this or did we call this? Real insiders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a reminder that there is LESS than a week until NSD is here and LOIs are signed. I've never been more excited with the program.

Advertisement
Anyone can make a prediction when there's buzz/visits/etc

Pete stuck by this after literally everyone swung the other way. If we land him, major respect to you. Takes guts to stick to your guns like that.

staff shaping up to have an epic close

just hoping mcfarland pulls through so we can rest easy until next week

Advertisement

Pete stuck by this after literally everyone swung the other way. If we land him, major respect to you. Takes guts to stick to your guns like that.

If they lose McFarland then I have a Big L to take. I've been bullish on that for a while. Would honestly be one of the biggest surprises I've seen in my time covering it.

If they lose McFarland then I have a Big L to take. I've been bullish on that for a while. Would honestly be one of the biggest surprises I've seen in my time covering it.

Keep the faith, bud.

Advertisement

is his family pulling him to stay? I can't imagine any legitimate reason why someone would choose maryland over miami with richt's track record other he doesn't feel confident getting playing time with burns/homer/choc/walton

This is the Jeudy movie, except in the remake, we're the **** out of town lass.

The home town girl goes full bunny cooker with the pressure, but the dime piece comes in and spreads her legs to remind dude why he was all into her in the first place. Between those legs are visions of NFL greatness at a prestige program that churns out players at your position.

I think this movie ends the same way, and McFarland, like most men, follows his head. Miami.

This is horse ****. You don't take the L. The coaching staff does. Both party's agreed he would be coming to Miami all the way up till yesterday. If he goes to Maryland, it isn't a reflection of your work or sources. At the end, I still think he's a Cane.

Advertisement

The staff has as well!!! They don't have a backup plan because of what they were probably being told

Respect.

Advertisement
Back