Harley unofficial at Miami right now

Anyone can make a prediction when there's buzz/visits/etc

Pete stuck by this after literally everyone swung the other way. If we land him, major respect to you. Takes guts to stick to your guns like that.

If they lose McFarland then I have a Big L to take. I've been bullish on that for a while. Would honestly be one of the biggest surprises I've seen in my time covering it.

Much respect Pete.

Advertisement

Pete stuck by this after literally everyone swung the other way. If we land him, major respect to you. Takes guts to stick to your guns like that.

If they lose McFarland then I have a Big L to take. I've been bullish on that for a while. Would honestly be one of the biggest surprises I've seen in my time covering it.
it is going to be real tough for the staff to take as well. how are you supposed to be honest with kids and tell them how many guys you are taking at their position? bottom line is we need an early signing day. it is not fair to rely on a guy until a week before NSD and then have him flip./

Comin', he is
1icl0w.jpg

Advertisement
David furones tweeted out Harley probably not taking any visits this week; on campus vibin with the players

Nothing but respect. Nobody really knows until the fax is in. You do a great job as well as others.

It literally makes no sense to announce on NSD that you are choosing the school that you already chose, but that's pretty much what I expect to happen.

It makes sense because most people don't pay attention to recruiting as closely as we do. They'll just see a guy making his decision on signing day.

He also set it up well with the late UM visit and all the pro-UM clues on Twitter. Now he can put the WVU hat on and make it look like it was a struggle.

Might even throw in an unofficial to really get the hype going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can absolutely smell an unofficial on the horizon. This is the most hyped 3 star in the history of football. When he fails at football he should take up promotions because he's an absolute savant at creating hype and buzz.

There's almost no question that Harley is waiting till signing day because he's waiting to see how our WR recruiting shakes out. Get Thomas, and Harley defecates in the UM hat and is the hero to the toothless.

Chise did we call this or did we call this? Real insiders.

Crown our asses!

Advertisement
It makes sense because most people don't pay attention to recruiting as closely as we do. They'll just see a guy making his decision on signing day.

He also set it up well with the late UM visit and all the pro-UM clues on Twitter. Now he can put the WVU hat on and make it look like it was a struggle.

Might even throw in an unofficial to really get the hype going?

I can absolutely smell an unofficial on the horizon. This is the most hyped 3 star in the history of football. When he fails at football he should take up promotions because he's an absolute savant at creating hype and buzz.

There's almost no question that Harley is waiting till signing day because he's waiting to see how our WR recruiting shakes out. Get Thomas, and Harley defecates in the UM hat and is the hero to the toothless.

Chise did we call this or did we call this? Real insiders.

Crown our asses!

The Living Legend has spoken!!!

If you take an L literally everybody has to take an L. The staff hasn't had a backup plan and nobody even thought they needed to because he looked like such a lock and Maryland may have pulled an absolute miracle. I'm not that worried yet but this wouldn't be your fault for feelings confident

Advertisement

If you take an L literally everybody has to take an L. The staff hasn't had a backup plan and nobody even thought they needed to because he looked like such a lock and Maryland may have pulled an absolute miracle. I'm not that worried yet but this wouldn't be your fault for feelings confident

Exactly...This staff has been as thorough as can be. The fact they had no backup plan tells you that they were all in...He will absolutely shock them if he goes elsewhere.

Imagine Richards streaking down field with Harley and Thomas jitter bugging across the middle while Perry dances away from a blitzing LB. **** me, Im hard!!!

Advertisement
Imagine Richards streaking down field with Harley and Thomas jitter bugging across the middle while Perry dances away from a blitzing LB. **** me, Im hard!!!

This dude went from "not optomistic" to tumescent and begging to be pounded out through the ***.

Advertisement
Back