Harley unofficial at Miami right now

Is the staff still bad at recruiting or nah?

Can't speak for anyone else. I questioned the overall strategy of WR recruiting but I'm cautiously optimistic now.
But like when it didn't look good or now that it looks better I won't celebrate or pass judgment until signing day is wrapped up and we see what we have.

Advertisement

Can't speak for anyone else. I questioned the overall strategy of WR recruiting but I'm cautiously optimistic now.
But like when it didn't look good or now that it looks better I'm won't celebrate or pass judgment until signing day is wrapped up and we see what we have.

Why are you wasting time worrying about WR recruiting at Miami? We'll always find kids to throw the ball to. 2-3 star no names from Florida go on to become productive players all over the country.

24/7 crystal balls are furiously trending our way.

UF insiders are flipping Herbert and Henderson to Miami.

Pouncey has at least 5 crystal balls to Texas.

Leads me to believe something good is cooking on the Devonta Smith front.

Anyone can make a prediction when there's buzz/visits/etc

Pete stuck by this after literally everyone swung the other way. If we land him, major respect to you. Takes guts to stick to your guns like that.

If they lose McFarland then I have a Big L to take. I've been bullish on that for a while. Would honestly be one of the biggest surprises I've seen in my time covering it.

If Coach Thomas doesn't land McFarland, I might ban myself, because I won't want to see that name.

But like when it didn't look good or now that it looks better I'm won't celebrate or pass judgment until signing day is wrapped up and we see what we have.

Why are you wasting time worrying about WR recruiting at Miami? We'll always find kids to throw the ball to. 2-3 star no names from Florida go on to become productive players all over the country.

I wouldn't call it worrying. More questioning the overall strategy but if things work out the way they are trending they would silence any questions I had.

Advertisement

This seemed more of a response to the senior bowl because he tweeted that literally like a minute after Rayshawn Jenkins and another guy got into a fight where punches were thrown.

I think it's more of a coincidence than anything in regards to the timing... don't think that he would be posting something in relation to players fighting at the Senior bowl.

This seemed more of a response to the senior bowl because he tweeted that literally like a minute after Rayshawn Jenkins and another guy got into a fight where punches were thrown.

I think it's more of a coincidence than anything in regards to the timing... don't think that he would be posting something in relation to players fighting at the Senior bowl.
Exactly

Advertisement
So it looks like he stayed true to his promise on signing with the team who won the bowl game....

Jobe looks locked in too.

[TWEET]824398404394582019[/TWEET]

Probably too much assumption on my end but I think he knows both his boys Bandy and Henderson staying home so he changed his tune and solidified

Advertisement
At Miami, once the local momentum builds for the top players, it's over for the rest of the college world.

Things are clearly trending up.

It's going to get brutal awful quickly for the teams on our schedule....

24/7 crystal balls are furiously trending our way.

UF insiders are flipping Herbert and Henderson to Miami.

Pouncey has at least 5 crystal balls to Texas.

Leads me to believe something good is cooking on the Devonta Smith front.

You sir, are very accurate....

Advertisement
Imagine Richards streaking down field with Harley and Thomas jitter bugging across the middle while Perry dances away from a blitzing LB. **** me, Im hard!!!

This dude went from "not optomistic" to tumescent and begging to be pounded out through the ***.

Hahahahahahahaha! Literally dying at "Tumescent." There was no reason to use this word, but I'm glad you did. Aroused would've been just fine, but for some reason, can't do this response justice, now. Lol!

Exactly

idk maybe. also when I first saw it I thought it was Banda that had posted it, so seemed like he was for sure talking about Rayshawn. But being Baez mainly is a recruiter I could see how this is just a coincidence. But Still think its about the senior bowl.

Advertisement
Back