Hard Rock Stadium - Changes I'd Like To See in 2021

Advertisement
evidently you didn't sit in the sun for the 12:00 games or the torrential rain games or you wouldn't say something so stupid.
Then we can get rid of those darned jumbo screen TVs. Are you all blind or something?

I don't know. That would seem to be a perfect place for a downtown style strip of restaurants, clubs, and hotels.

The reason I asked, I used to work for this real estate firm as an intern in my college days, and Miami Gardens was a talking point. I know it never went anywhere, but this was back in like 2004.

Advertisement
Well nobody really wants to hang out in Miami Gardens either way (I'm saying this as someone that grew up a few blocks away from Norland). But to your last sentence, I remember there was a water park that was supposed to be built right across from the stadium, they even had a "Coming Soon" sign posted some where. Think the idea got nuked over time.

Valid point, but I actually read that they're going to develop that whole area on the East side of 27/University.
They're bringing Indy car races to Hard Rock, aren't they? I imagine that would encourage some development in the area.

Valid point, but I actually read that they're going to develop that whole area on the East side of 27/University.
They're bringing Indy car races to Hard Rock, aren't they? I imagine that would encourage some development in the area.

That's the thing. Aside from fast food restaurants, there has been a ton of things supposedly being built in the area, but nothing ever happens. Only things that actually end up being built is the land owned by the Dolphins. I was surprised that the Betty T Ferguson center even happened with how much procrastinating there's been within the community.

Advertisement
How about that idiot who dances like Carleton and talks during commercial breaks? That dude combined with the on-field performance **** me off

I like the guy who runs out with the TV break clock. That’s cool. I am a positive person. My apologies.

How about that idiot who dances like Carleton and talks during commercial breaks? That dude combined with the on-field performance **** me off

Pretty sure he does that for the Heat and I also think he used to do that alongside Yamma Yamma in the early 90's

Advertisement
Can we please get a fvckin' sports bar near the stadium?!
We gotta be the only major stadium in the country that doesn't have pre-game/post-game establishments near by.

Closest thing is the Hooters on Pines and University.

I actually read some stuff that says they're supposed to be revamping that whole area though.

I beg to differ, Tootsie’s is close and a lovely sports bar.

Semper Canes!!!

Hire all the hottest strippers and dancers in the 305 as an auxiliary cheering squad, in the stands.

I miss the Orange Bowl.

The fog of history is amazing isn't it? The OB was unique, it was a decent place to watch a game. That said, it was a dump. I don't miss worrying about **** dripping on me in the concourses, I don't miss going to noon kickoffs and losing 5 pounds in water weight. I don't miss the Russian Roulette that was parking in someone's yard and hoping that they weren't bull****ting in regards to "No Blockie". I sure as **** don't miss the only beer option being warm Presidente served out of a converted hot dog cart.

We've upgraded mightily by moving to Hard Rock, and if this program can consistently deliver a compelling product, a lot of these whinefest threads about the stadium will go away.

Advertisement
I miss the palm tree endzone in the OB.

Also the intro needs to be higher quality, at least it isnt dudes with fire extinguishers any more.

I would like a good strip club within walking distance.

Advertisement
Back