Hard Rock Stadium - Changes I'd Like To See in 2021

Numbers - use the college-ruled yard-line number indicators. The top lament of mine is that we play with NFL yard line numbers painted on the field, with college hashmarks. It looks so bad.

mindblown (small).gif

I genuinely never realized this until this post. Life will never be the same.

Advertisement
I didn't expect to open this thread and actually agree to everything...I'll be dammed.

and the pyro's are corny as ****, every football team everywhere has them...we are the smoke, leave it at that.

I agree with everything but the smoke. I like the smoke entrance.

Definitely sick of the music choices.
He meant all the pyrotechnics that go with it these days. I agree it's better off as just the smoke. Same with The Chain, IMO. I don't know why there was ever a Chain #2. Never had to change a thing about the original. Doing so made it corny and less cool. Don't fix what ain't broke, man!

Advertisement
He meant all the pyrotechnics that go with it these days. I agree it's better off as just the smoke. Same with The Chain, IMO. I don't know why there was ever a Chain #2. Never had to change a thing about the original. Doing so made it corny and less cool. Don't fix what ain't broke, man!

Gotcha. Yes just smoke and the tunnel

The way we played last year they should have played Milli Vanilli, because the team didn't play like real Canes.

Advertisement
Bring back the little golf cart with the football helmet and drive it around the field during time outs
My little community has people driving around in golf carts all the time. I'd love to have one of those!

The only thing I ever wanted to see was Miami coming out to the In The Air Tonight for a prime time night game. Lights go out of the stadium and just let Phil do his thing until that iconic crescendo, w some strobe lights accompany it, and then the lights comes up while the team run through the smoke.

But I do agree w OP about our end zones; change that chit to our helmets and lettering. Watch any old games and clearly it’s a lazy job where we’re using the Dolphin’s blocked letters.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The only thing I ever wanted to see was Miami coming out to the In The Air Tonight for a prime time night game. Lights go out of the stadium and just let Phil do his thing until that iconic crescendo, w some strobe lights accompany it, and then the lights comes up while the team run through the smoke.

But I do agree w OP about our end zones; change that chit to our helmets and lettering. Watch any old games and clearly it’s a lazy job where we’re using the Dolphins blocked letters.

Advertisement
Spot on except for the drunk fans part. Jumbotron should just show #CanesFam all game long baby.

Especially fat Kendallfolk who carry signs that say “Bro”

One of the things I like best about myself is that not only do I know what is best for everyone, I always make sure to come forward with this information. I do not passively sit by, doing nothing about the problems around me. As soon as I determine what is right for my community, state or country, I speak up about it, writing a letter to the editor of a newspaper or talking about it loudly at a local park.

These are my demands:

Jumbotrons - elimination of crowd shots between every play. Show a replay instead of drunk fans and kids dabbing.

Numbers - use the college-ruled yard-line number indicators. The top lament of mine is that we play with NFL yard line numbers painted on the field, with college hashmarks. It looks so bad.

Music: - less reggaeton, house, mumble rap. More DMX.

Smoke entrance - build a tunnel for the team to emerge from and lose the pyrotechnics.

Endzones - not sure if anyone has noticed but we play with the Dolphins 'MIAMI' logo in the endzones on Saturdays. You think it's generic lettering but it's snot. Other teams that share stadiums are able to paint the endzones to their liking. Grow a pair, Julio Frenk.

Bars and concourses: close these off during college football games. The stadium always appears empty because there are hundreds of things going on and places to go. Keep people in their seats so we can end the attendance smack.

Add some of your own and let's compile a wish list. Go!

Ehhh i think this is awful ---Play the classic music that is know -- more of ballin boys and up to date music that the players vibe too.

put the helmet logo back in the endzone

def have to keep the bars OPEN

what would be dope is after the first Q to put the fire extinguishers in every section would be LIT

Many things they can do.. but they are lazy .. it sucks half the people putting these things together all went to other colleges and dont even care

Advertisement
Back