Hard Rock Stadium - Changes I'd Like To See in 2021

rok

Great Poster
One of the things I like best about myself is that not only do I know what is best for everyone, I always make sure to come forward with this information. I do not passively sit by, doing nothing about the problems around me. As soon as I determine what is right for my community, state or country, I speak up about it, writing a letter to the editor of a newspaper or talking about it loudly at a local park.

These are my demands:

Jumbotrons - elimination of crowd shots between every play. Show a replay instead of drunk fans and kids dabbing.

Numbers - use the college-ruled yard-line number indicators. The top lament of mine is that we play with NFL yard line numbers painted on the field, with college hashmarks. It looks so bad.

Music: - less reggaeton, house, mumble rap. More DMX.

Smoke entrance - build a tunnel for the team to emerge from and lose the pyrotechnics.

Endzones - not sure if anyone has noticed but we play with the Dolphins 'MIAMI' logo in the endzones on Saturdays. You think it's generic lettering but it's snot. Other teams that share stadiums are able to paint the endzones to their liking. Grow a pair, Julio Frenk.

Bars and concourses: close these off during college football games. The stadium always appears empty because there are hundreds of things going on and places to go. Keep people in their seats so we can end the attendance smack.

Add some of your own and let's compile a wish list. Go!

Advertisement
The old scoreboards you could always look at and see the score, down, and distance. Now that they have the jumbotrons, you have to watch the screen and wait for it to cycle through.

One of the things I like best about myself is that not only do I know what is best for everyone, I always make sure to come forward with this information. I do not passively sit by, doing nothing about the problems around me. As soon as I determine what is right for my community, state or country, I speak up about it, writing a letter to the editor of a newspaper or talking about it loudly at a local park.

These are my demands:

Jumbotrons - elimination of crowd shots between every play. Show a replay instead of drunk fans and kids dabbing.

Numbers - use the college-ruled yard-line number indicators. The top lament of mine is that we play with NFL yard line numbers painted on the field, with college hashmarks. It looks so bad.

Music: - less reggaeton, house, mumble rap. More DMX.

Smoke entrance - build a tunnel for the team to emerge from and lose the pyrotechnics.

Endzones - not sure if anyone has noticed but we play with the Dolphins 'MIAMI' logo in the endzones on Saturdays. You think it's generic lettering but it's snot. Other teams that share stadiums are able to paint the endzones to their liking. Grow a pair, Julio Frenk.

Bars and concourses: close these off during college football games. The stadium always appears empty because there are hundreds of things going on and places to go. Keep people in their seats so we can end the attendance smack.

Add some of your own and let's compile a wish list. Go!
This!!! Everything you said, except we're not gonna ever end the attendance smack talk from opposing fans, just like some are never gonna stop calling our kids, "thugs", no matter what we do. Even when we were rolling in the OB, the fans weren't showing up unless it was a big game. It is what it is.

Advertisement
This!!! Everything you said, except we're not gonna ever end the attendance smack talk from opposing fans, just like some are never gonna stop calling our kids, "thugs", no matter what we do. Even when we were rolling in the OB, the fans weren't showing up unless it was a big game. It is what it is.

The move to HRS has helped attendance I think. The average/casual fan appreciates the comfort and all-out assault on their senses. But college football stadiums are designed for watching football. HRS is designed for fans to enjoy themselves and it's awesome, but there's so many options and TVs to stare at it can make your head spin.

Advertisement
Advertisement
553E7B03-8932-4F56-818B-39BC6E2F6DB4.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back