Hard Rock Stadium - Changes I'd Like To See in 2021

Keep everything you hate and go undefeated. I promise you’ll learn to love it. Honestly, everything you says is on point.

Advertisement
ONLY put the Canes game on all TVs in the stadium...even the boxes. We don't need to see anything else

Advertisement
The video montage before the team runs out has been garbage for years. I've never understood why they don't show classic clips of famous plays. Showing KJ Osborn getting a first down isn't getting anyone hyped. I understand you have to work in some current players and recent stuff, but start showing the Kenny Calhoun play, 3rd and 43, Barrow hit, McGahee screen, Hester UF opening kickoff, Wide Rights/Lefts. The list is endless. That **** would send the crowd into delirium. THEN bust out the smoke.

The video montage before the team runs out has been garbage for years. I've never understood why they don't show classic clips of famous plays. Showing KJ Osborn getting a first down isn't getting anyone hyped. I understand you have to work in some current players and recent stuff, but start showing the Kenny Calhoun play, 3rd and 43, Barrow hit, McGahee screen, Hester UF opening kickoff, Wide Rights/Lefts. The list is endless. That **** would send the crowd into delirium. THEN bust out the smoke.

The university is riddled with guilt about its past. They'll parade the championship teams out there on anniversaries but they never miss an opportunity to hype women's tennis, golf or diving during a timeout.

Advertisement
evidently you didn't sit in the sun for the 12:00 games or the torrential rain games or you wouldn't say something so stupid.

E32D6970-B571-4DC3-9D8E-A40971598618.gif

Can we please get a fvckin' sports bar near the stadium?!
We gotta be the only major stadium in the country that doesn't have pre-game/post-game establishments near by.

Closest thing is the Hooters on Pines and University.

I actually read some stuff that says they're supposed to be revamping that whole area though.

Advertisement
We gotta be the only major stadium in the country that doesn't have pre-game/post-game establishments near by.

I actually read some stuff that says they're supposed to be revamping that whole area though.
I heard that but honestly, I’m not really trying to hang out in Miami Gardens all that much.

The reggaeton and mumble rap between every play is so loud and probably distracts our players and coaches.

The Dolphins overtly prioritized the fan experience ahead of winning and UM has followed.

Forget DMX this is La Florida, if your going old school then do the **** thing with bass music! Also Reggaeton is what the kids listen to.

Go

In fairness, the Orange Bowl had to pump music over the loudspeakers all the time too. When your marching band only has 8 members, you need something that the people in the stadium can actually hear.

Advertisement
That jumbotron needs to die in a fire. It's infuriating when Miami is putting up their usual terrible performance and after every play it cuts to the fans who for some reason forget the play on the field and absolutely lose their minds for being on the stadium television and act like they just won the lottery. Let me pretend my fellow UM fans are as ****ed off as I am.

Well nobody really wants to hang out in Miami Gardens either way (I'm saying this as someone that grew up a few blocks away from Norland). But to your last sentence, I remember there was a water park that was supposed to be built right across from the stadium, they even had a "Coming Soon" sign posted some where. Think the idea got nuked over time.

Advertisement
Back