Hard Rock Parking Changes

Are you coming from the north, driving south on the turnpike? IE, as if you lived anywhere north of the stadium like Parkland, Ft. Lauderdale, Boca, etc.....
I actually live northwest about 80 miles away but yes, the final stretch is the turnpike, where I head south to the stadium and return north.

Advertisement
So I emailed them this morning and this is the response I received:

"We should have an email going out this week or next with all of the parking updates, so be on the lookout for that. Unfortunately, this took a lot longer than we were hoping for with Hard Rock, but we wanted to be sure the reconfigurations were best for our season ticket holders."

That’s a great way to come in using 2X
Yes, going in is easy, especially with the private entrance but it took a while to figure out how to get out. They block the road to get on the turnpike after games, you have to drive around to the northeast corner. I hope they assign or give me an option to have parking near there.

Yes, going in is easy, especially with the private entrance but it took a while to figure out how to get out. They block the road to get on the turnpike after games, you have to drive around to the northeast corner. I hope they assign or give me an option to have parking near there.

If you end up in maroon it’s a breeze getting out...you come out the same way you come in. Takes literally minutes.

I’ve always had it really easy getting in and out, just dumb luck. I just have dumb luck and stumbled onto the easy ways to get in and out of the stadium. I once literally got there 10 minutes before kickoff on a pretty full game, breezed right in caught the kick off, and left as easy as I came in with no problems. Just dumb luck.

Advertisement
Season ticket holders are 100% covered from what they told me. Individual game ticket buyers will no longer be allowed to purchase passes and have to park across the street (Take that with a grain of salt) So the tailgates should be mostly Cane fans.

I park in the blue lot on the Turnpike side...the family side....the orange lot over by 27th Ave is First 48. I usually walk over there about an hour before the game to get my blood pumping..lololol

I park in the blue lot on the Turnpike side...the family

side....the orange lot over by 27th Ave is First 48. I usually walk over there about an hour before the game to get my blood pumping..lololol

Bout dat lyfe?

Advertisement
So I emailed them this morning and this is the response I received:

"We should have an email going out this week or next with all of the parking updates, so be on the lookout for that. Unfortunately, this took a lot longer than we were hoping for with Hard Rock, but we wanted to be sure the reconfigurations were best for our season ticket holders."

Same thing they told me last month. Looks It'll be down to the wire...taking orders just in time for their ticket mailings.

If you end up in maroon it’s a breeze getting out...you come out the same way you come in. Takes literally minutes.

I’ve always had it really easy getting in and out, just dumb luck. I just have dumb luck and stumbled onto the easy ways to get in and out of the stadium. I once literally got there 10 minutes before kickoff on a pretty full game, breezed right in caught the kick off, and left as easy as I came in with no problems. Just dumb luck.

I should have found it by now because I have the dumb thing covered, but what way is the easy way out?

Advertisement
I should have found it by now because I have the dumb thing covered, but what way is the easy way out?

If you’re going to be headed north on the turnpike, park as close as you can to the NE corner and take that 1A access Rd out (look at map on pg1) ... be sure to veer left so you hit the north traffic lines once you exit the stadium.

It might be a good way to go south on the turnpike too, but I’m not sure because I normally don’t go south on the turnpike out of the stadium, so I can’t vouch for it.

I do know that I get out pretty quick going north that way.

Advertisement
View attachment 61075
SIAP - Think this is a new map, for people who have been asking.

I can't believe they're moving the west side Blue lots so far from the stadium. They're premium passes so that's bull****.

Maroon is valet, so you can't tailgate there, correct?

On top of that Valet can put their cars anywhere, they don't need to be right next to the stadium.

In a prior thread I made a quick and dirty map of the parking spaces lost. I’ve included it below. The area under the red lines, crudely shaded in green, is what we lost.

My crude approximation (area shaded in green under red lines):

View attachment 61081

OP’s original map (below):

View attachment 61082

You can tell my little crude map roughly correlates with OP’s map. In fact, I had us losing more spaces than it looks like we’re actually losing.

That’s not a lot of spaces lost for this season, considering that yellow is all parking area too, though a little further away.

Bottom line, if you’ve been parking with passes at HRH for a while you should be ok, looks like only those people in the gray area (OP’s map) will be relocated.

Not if you're a blue lot holder on the West side of the Stadium. That's a huge **** up IMHO.

Advertisement
Back