Hard Rock Parking Changes

Just looked at my account and saw I was assigned to Black South. I emailed my rep to see if I can change to Black East or North, as I have to exit from the opposite corner. We'll see what happens.

Advertisement
Not if you're a blue lot holder on the West side of the Stadium. That's a huge **** up IMHO.

Well yea, like I said, the people affected would be in that area. Pretty sure they’ll get relocated but that’s just a tough break for them. Pretty sure there’ll be a few hundred ****ed off people that get moved.

Advertisement
Each lot has disabled parking spaces. Issue being, if say you parked in the orange lot hopefully those wider areas across from the team store weren’t taken

Advertisement
Dang I'm Wednesday. Any chance a green pass will still be available then?

Edit:. Why is green cheaper than blue? Does anyone know if the green lot will get the extra hour of tailgating?

Dang I'm Wednesday. Any chance a green pass will still be available then?

Edit:. Why is green cheaper than blue? Does anyone know if the green lot will get the extra hour of tailgating?

I always went ORANGE so I could get off and on turnpike easily. but now the lot is half orange half green what's the difference in green and orange

My rep emailed me back and asked if I wanted the Black North or East. She said the North has valet, while the East doesn't; just FYI.

Advertisement
For those buying parking passes, here is the new map with parking layout and prices for season passes.

I don’t have any info on tailgating areas, or which lots allow earlier entrance, in case someone wants to call and find out.

According to what I was told, selection begins Wednesday morning at 9:00 am and individual picking times depend on season ticket tenure, donation giving level, etc.

DFF888D8-C5F4-4725-A48E-05DCD1667EDF.jpeg

My rep emailed me back and asked if I wanted the Black North or East. She said the North has valet, while the East doesn't; just FYI.

What’s the cost for Valet? I just got an email this morning being assigned to Black East. Almost took offense to it until I realized she was talking about actual parking sections. 😅

Advertisement

You’re sitting in one of those club suites if I remember correctly. Blacks are reserved for the suites.

East is the clear choice unless you want valet.

Good to hear the parking is coming available. Please help a new season ticket holder out. My seats are upper deck on the 50, visitor side, so the north side. Would be nice to park near there, but also want to be able to get in and out fairly easily, for the games where I may be driving back to DaUuuuval right after the game. I'm not sure if I want to be in the lot that opens early or not, but which ones are those? What lot would you all recommend I try to get into, if I get a choice?

TIA

You’re sitting in one of those club suites if I remember correctly. Blacks are reserved for the suites.

East is the clear choice unless you want valet.
Yeah I got the new corner option, 240A. I chose North, as I thought it would be easier to veer left through 1A. I was just wondering if I chose correctly but it does look like getting out of East could be hectic, across two lanes and a crosswalk.

Good to hear the parking is coming available. Please help a new season ticket holder out. My seats are upper deck on the 50, visitor side, so the north side. Would be nice to park near there, but also want to be able to get in and out fairly easily, for the games where I may be driving back to DaUuuuval right after the game. I'm not sure if I want to be in the lot that opens early or not, but which ones are those? What lot would you all recommend I try to get into, if I get a choice?

TIA

I’ve circled the best places to park if you’re coming from the north on the turnpike, in my opinion.

If you’re going to pick orange, just remember since they’re the most cost effective they fill up quickly, so don’t come late or you may be parking in the far orange.

I’ll PM you some very specific in and out directions within a week or so, I’m just time crunched right now on some reports and it’ll take some time.

66328726-A456-4A6A-AA61-2FA7DCC4EB80.jpeg

Advertisement
Back