Hard Rock Parking Changes

I'm fine with how this ended up. As we predicted, the loss of some parking ground shouldn't be an issue to anyone aside from the late arrivers to the big games. I'm just glad they protected the sanctity of the Green Lot.

Just a word of caution about valet services at the stadium- The gentleman wearing a "Juan From Little Havana" nametag is NOT an employee of Hard Rock Stadium in any capacity. I learned this the hard way and lost my prized 1996 Mazda Miata.

Advertisement
the other benefit, if I’m not mistaken is that it’s the only lot that has non-directional parking. Meaning you can pull in and park wherever you like in the lot and save a spot for the rest of the group if they happen to arrive at a later time. The other lots force you to arrive at the same time as everyone you want to park next to.

This also depends on the shmuck that's directing the traffic. I wasn't allowed to do this for Toledo but was allowed for ND, go figure.

It means there's less parking available then before. That's all we know since neither the school nor the stadium have really put out any information. Hopefully, this is a one year phenomenon, but it's mind-boggling that they would ask you to buy season tickets in December or January, and here we are in July and still don't have the option to buy a parking pass. I smell a cluster**** cooking.
giphy.gif
Why?

Advertisement
Thanks brother. So, you pick a color, that means they can put you in any lot of that color, as long as you get there early, you can choose the lot, but if you're not one of the first one's there, you may end up in a farther lot. That may be enough justification for me to spend the extra $145 to get into the Maroon lot, if I can. Is that a decent lot for tailgating?

Thanks again!

I mean as far as tailgating, it really depends what you want.

Honestly, maroon is pretty tame.

So it depends on your personality, age, family, non-family, etc

I could foresee a potential problem with handicapped parking with an orange pass cause I had orange and parked in purple,

Advertisement
So I didn’t even know about this Stadium Hotel since I’m a local and have no need. But good to know just in case for visitors to game.

Might be a good choice for out of towners that have season tickets, as long as it checks out, because if you can walk, or they have a reasonably priced shuttle, then no need to buy a parking pass.

Anybody know what the cost for the blue lot covers? I've heard the green lot opens an hour early. Anyone a blue lot person that can explain the benefits?

Anybody know what the cost for the blue lot covers? I've heard the green lot opens an hour early. Anyone a blue lot person that can explain the benefits?
Pretty sure there's no benefit other than being closer and smaller.
Although you do get the premium opportunity to tailgate with #canesfam

Advertisement

You get personal time with Juan from Little Havana

#BodyBagLife has premium pricing

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da fvck up! #CanesFam #SwitchBladeBoyz #BlueLotBoyz

The new Blue lot is basically where I used to park before (old Orange), but it's $125 more than last year. It's also more than my season ticket w/ my Alumni discount. So dumb.

Any idea if they paved that overfill Yellow lot on the West side, or is it still all grass/gravel?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back