Hard Rock Parking Changes

CAT5Coming

Redshirt Freshman
85AF4251-6B60-4A87-A8F2-DC4DB8AB7975.jpeg

SIAP - Think this is a new map, for people who have been asking.

Advertisement
When the F is the school going to start offering parking passes to season ticket holders? This is crazy to have purchased season tickets like 6 months ago and still not have any clue what the parking situation is going to be. Help me out if I've missed something. TIA

Any changes to the Uber lot? It was a madhouse after VTech last year.

When the F is the school going to start offering parking passes to season ticket holders? This is crazy to have purchased season tickets like 6 months ago and still not have any clue what the parking situation is going to be. Help me out if I've missed something. TIA

I have not heard anything either.....

Pre-season is coming up for NFL. They will be doing something soon..........I hope.

Advertisement
What does it all mean?

It means there's less parking available then before. That's all we know since neither the school nor the stadium have really put out any information. Hopefully, this is a one year phenomenon, but it's mind-boggling that they would ask you to buy season tickets in December or January, and here we are in July and still don't have the option to buy a parking pass. I smell a cluster**** cooking.
giphy.gif

I already have a parking charge and section, like I have had every year. It just hasn’t been charged on my credit card yet. But it’s on my online bill, with the color section and dollar amount listed, so why should I be worried? The later they charge my credit card, the better. Just gives me use my money for longer.

Advertisement
lulz is blue lot 12 gone?

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo *** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall btiches wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this schit. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe--come see bout us if you wanna talk schit. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da fvck up! #CanesFam #SwitchBladeBoyz #BlueLotBoyz

In a prior thread I made a quick and dirty map of the parking spaces lost. I’ve included it below. The area under the red lines, crudely shaded in green, is what we lost.

My crude approximation (area shaded in green under red lines):

0C41EC1E-3436-4E10-A7B6-78CB9FA57025.jpeg

OP’s original map (below):

0310AB01-9251-40E3-8E7F-EE4883473590.jpeg

You can tell my little crude map roughly correlates with OP’s map. In fact, I had us losing more spaces than it looks like we’re actually losing.

That’s not a lot of spaces lost for this season, considering that yellow is all parking area too, though a little further away.

Bottom line, if you’ve been parking with passes at HRH for a while you should be ok, looks like only those people in the gray area (OP’s map) will be relocated.

I called the ticket office in June...the rep said they'd be sending out an email in July with parking information. So far I haven't gotten anything but have to think it will be coming soon. :neonu:

Advertisement
I already have a parking charge and section, like I have had every year. It just hasn’t been charged on my credit card yet. But it’s on my online bill, with the color section and dollar amount listed, so why should I be worried? The later they charge my credit card, the better. Just gives me use my money for longer.

That's great, man. How much are they showing you will be billed? Since I just moved back to the state, this is the first time buying season tickets in many, many years. It would be nice to have some clue as to what our parking options and cost will be.

I have parking included with my box, which also includes valet. I was in the purple lot, which is obviously gone. They told me they have no idea where I'll be and which lots will have valet. It doesn't show anything about parking in my account either, very frustrating.
I called about 3 weeks or a month ago and they said they should have options soon and would email them.

That's great, man. How much are they showing you will be billed? Since I just moved back to the state, this is the first time buying season tickets in many, many years. It would be nice to have some clue as to what our parking options and cost will be.

Well I’m in the highest cost section it’s 260, I think. I’ll have to go look it up to make sure but yea either that or 280, for 6 games.

Advertisement
I have parking included with my box, which also includes valet. I was in the purple lot, which is obviously gone. They told me they have no idea where I'll be and which lots will have valet. It doesn't show anything about parking in my account either, very frustrating.
I called about 3 weeks or a month ago and they said they should have options soon and would email them.

They’ll probably relo you to Black south, black north, or maroon, and still valet, of course.

Did you ever use the valet option? I never did

They’ll probably relo you to Black south, black north, or maroon, and still valet, of course.

Did you ever use the valet option? I never did
I'm hoping it's one of those or the blue lot near 1A, easier for me to get out on the turnpike north. No, I actually never did, usually would be a long line and I could just drive down a few aisles and get in and out quicker.

I'm hoping it's one of those or the blue lot near 1A, easier for me to get out on the turnpike north. No, I actually never did, usually would be a long line and I could just drive down a few aisles and get in and out quicker.

Are you coming from the north, driving south on the turnpike? IE, as if you lived anywhere north of the stadium like Parkland, Ft. Lauderdale, Boca, etc.....

Advertisement
Back