Harbor 2.2

Advertisement
Like all b.s aside, UO has a chit load to offer:

1. A good football program
2. State of the art facilities (actually, the God-father of what we know facilities to be today)
3. A good track program
4. Marketing
5. Branding

So we’ll see what comes of all of this, but that’s a tough OV to come back from this late in the game.

But it's in Eugene.

Advertisement
Advertisement
some people like Chevys and some people like Fords.

Kanye West Shrug GIF

And Paranos likes Mack trucks…

Advertisement
SEC schools have always had fire track and field chicks. I went to Auburn in the mid to late 90's and one of the most underrated events was the SEC T&F championship. LSU, UF, uga, heck even Arkansas all had absolutely fire a** women on their t&f squads. Kid I went to high school with signed with uf t&f and he put me up on game.

Advertisement
In case u haven’t noticed, based upon who’s been running CFB & their locations, none of that means anything. Quite frankly, the Pacific Northwest is actually very beautiful & tranquil. One of my favorite areas to visit.
I'm trying to set up my families move to Oregon as we speak. Income tax sucks from my research, and most of the good football high schools are in the Portland area and outskirts. I'm trying to stay out of Portland. Housing market is a bit pricey in the places i wanna stay. Trying to figure this thing out before Summer.

Advertisement
Back