Harbor 2.2

Advertisement
A few on here with comments that she has no ***. LOL

They nuts..
You talm bout Ole flap jack here?
Screenshot_20230127_174335_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230127_163649_Samsung Internet.jpg

I’ve come to realize some guys like girls w/ cut faces and 10 yr old lil boy bodies. It’s that Victoria Secret, Super Model era where thin was in.

****, even Victoria Secret had to change up their ideas once Tyra Banks came on the scene.

Again, she’s a cute girl, but I’m sorry, this ain’t moving the needle for me. & what’s funny is we’re focusing on ONE T&F athlete for Miami, when **** near the whole squad of UO was shown w/ equal reception. Lol

Advertisement
I’ve come to realize some guys like girls w/ cut faces and 10 yr old lil boy bodies. It’s that Victoria Secret, Super Model era where thin was in.

****, even Victoria Secret had to change up their ideas once Tyra Banks came on the scene.

Again, she’s a cute girl, but I’m sorry, this ain’t moving the needle **** for me. & what’s funny is we’re focusing on ONE T&F athlete for Miami, when **** near the whole squad of UO was shown w/ equal reception. Lol
FIFY :D lol sry

Again, she’s a cute girl, but I’m sorry, this ain’t moving the needle for me. & what’s funny is we’re focusing on ONE T&F athlete for Miami, when **** near the whole squad of UO was shown w/ equal reception. Lol
That’s changing , we need to have body positivity so now we‘re starting to get whales flopping down the runway like Shamu.

having an ugly face is a killer regardless of body type imo, whereas not having a fat *** or huge **** isn’t imo…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro I pray Harbor doesn't link up with those Oregon track team while he on his visit cause if he does man it's over over lol

Like all b.s aside, UO has a chit load to offer:

1. A good football program
2. State of the art facilities (actually, the God-father of what we know facilities to be today)
3. A good track program
4. Marketing
5. Branding

So we’ll see what comes of all of this, but that’s a tough OV to come back from this late in the game.

Like all b.s aside, UO has a chit load to offer:

1. A good football program
2. State of the art facilities (actually, the God-father of what we know facilities to be today)
3. A good track program
4. Marketing
5. Branding

So we’ll see what comes of all of this, but that’s a tough OV to come back from this late in the game.
Yea really is all those points are legit, can set him up for life in football & track on and off the field, I'll be shocked if they aren't the heavy favorite after this weekend

Also those shorts…

I’m in the fitness industry. Those shorts are lies. I see it every single day. If it’s not absolutely blasting with those shorts on it’s gonna be a tragedy when they come off.

Advertisement
Back