Harbor 2.2

Advertisement
If some of you thought Harbor was coming here then idk what to tell you.
Maybe for the justcomes.. But check the original thread, I been just keeping tabs since day because him and zach branch were favorite recruits this cycle.. Riding this out till ink dry and will keep tabs on career.. Such an interesting prospect.. Dude is like a created player, 6 star

Politics
But those are the major states supporting them broke *** southern states who but in less m federal taxes n get more back. Cali has the 6 richest gdp n the world. You take those states out of the equation. The rest of the poor *** states would **** near third world countries. So stop with the BS. Texas for instances. Receive the most federal aid. So know facts before you speak
Most people don't even know Democratic states finacilly support poor Republican states. Yet Republicans rely on the side from Blue states

Advertisement
True but 1.8 mill in 2063 will only be worth the equivalent of $670k in today dollars if you factor in average inflation rate. Still not bad but probably not enough to retire on by itself.
Yes, it's the "cherry on top", and definitely not enough to retire on by itself. But if we're considering inflation, we should consider that IRA contribution limits would also increase by 200% over that time. Anyone who is saving should be taking advantage of it.

Advertisement
HOW ABOUT PUTTING ALL THOSE SAVINGS IN A ROTH WHILE YOU STILL CAN, YOUNG BLOOD

IF YOU START NOW YOU CAN ROLL OVER CONTRIBUTIONS FROM LAST YEAR. A YOUNG MAN IN YOUR SITUATION COULD PUT AWAY UP TO 13K IN TAX FREE CONTRIBUTIONS, MY G
Huh, you went from baby doll to G talk???

Did @Rellyrell hack into your account?

Year Leo GIF

41C024E8-8CC7-47E5-BB6D-39DF1A5A74F6.jpeg

Sh@t you named the states that's at the bottom of everything.
I'm not saying you are wrong here, but can you elaborate or provide some data/info on why Texas, Florida, and Tennessee are at the bottom of everything. I've never heard that before regarding those specific states.

Advertisement
But those are the major states supporting them broke *** southern states who put in less in federal taxes n get more back. Cali has the 6 richest gdp n the world. You take those states out of the equation. The rest of the poor *** states would **** near third world countries. So stop with the BS. Texas for instances. Receives the most federal aid. So know facts before you speak
As someone who lives in LA, all the taxes in the world won’t fix the mismanagement in this beautiful state.

Really sad to see how much worse it has become in only a decade here in city of LA

Advertisement
As someone who lives in LA, all the taxes in the world won’t fix the mismanagement in this beautiful state.

Really sad to see how much worse it has become in only a decade here in city of LA
In some cases taxes are what starts the problem. The premier cannabis market was destroyed by overbearing and unreasonable taxes.

I’ve been in LA since December 84. Wouldn’t claim today is worse than then, just different problems.

Advertisement
Back