Hall was injured last year?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hurt or not kid needs to finally show us what we all thought he was when he got here…

My biggest disappointment is Hall from that class… I thought he was a 3 and done 1st rounder

No reason to start a thread on it either. If you have ever played football you already know no one is 100% throughout season. You just play if you can. No one knew Brady had a bum knee. Did not prevent him from winning a ring.

Advertisement
sauce GIF

Bruh Halls hips on a UNC run was so bad he was like a linebacker playing S. Biggest disappointment of a prospect I have seen at S......hope he turns it around but from what I have seen he's bad. @The Franchise where u at my boy u know the play
I thought at WORST he would be better than he has been here

Very disappointed so far for sure

Advertisement
A few seasons back some on here were saying how great Hall was and dismissing any criticisms (eg 4th and 19) of him as people that just didn't understand football or the safety position.
Fast forward and those same some started revising their opinions and became critical of him.
Kinda reminds me of these sportswriters who attempt to be "right" with their continually evolving crystal ball predictions.
It may well be that Halls play regressed somewhat (for whatever reasons).
But "disirregardless" (had to work that in - lol) here's to hoping Hall plays great this season !!

Last edited:
So shocked man..I fell in love with his film never really looked at his hips and change of direction. Curious as to why Saban wanted him so bad.
Because Saban saw what we all saw, what a blind man could see. Unfortunately we didn’t develop him like Saban would have. He had a good sophomore season actually with 66 total tackles, 3.5 for loss and two sacks and a pick. He was SECOND on the team in tackles. I thought he would add to those totals last year but honestly our safeties were used wrong. The year before Hall was the strong safety and played closer to the line and Bubba played deep (before the injury). And it’s what they both do best. Last year they flip flopped them and it backfired. Bubba played well at first but then got exposed after the busted nose and Hall can’t play deep, he just can’t. He needs to be closer to the line.

Advertisement
Back