Hall was injured last year?

Yes, he ain’t doing all that thinking in his NATURAL position. I do Medicare insurance and real estate investing and idk what you do for a living, but if I ask you to do my job for a day you would be lost af and commit 100 violations. And vice versa, I would probably f up at your job as well. That’s the same thing I was implying by saying he would not have to be doing extra thinking in his natural position.
OK bro no big deal just sports talk

Advertisement
We laughed at Josh Jobe but right now he's a better player than Hall. Hall was my favorite I want him to do well....**** the dude is even my twitch follow emote. But he's trash
He not trash bro, he just got asked to do things he has no business doing lol. Sophomore season proved it. Hopefully they are smart enough to move the boy back in the box and put Bubba at center field next year!

He not trash bro, he just got asked to do things he has no business doing lol. Sophomore season proved it. Hopefully they are smart enough to move the boy back in the box and put Bubba at center field next year!
We will find out....I just remember that UNC game man it haunts me till this day. I picked Clemson and UNC to beat us last year. I think UNC wins again tbh.

sauce GIF
Dude, that sauce looks weak!!

You can do better!

Advertisement
Did gurvan sleep with all of you guys wife? I really dont get the gripe. Is he perfect no. Is he a game changer? I havent seen it. But yall slandering the man like he’s a liability. Hes been decent his entire time here.

Better safety than yall giving him credit for. And i assure you, A way better football player than any of you couch potatoes would ever be.

I ride with every player with the U on the side of their helmet. But that’s just me 🤷🏾‍♂️
This!

Sometimes, it takes some extremely gifted players some time before the light turns on. All I know is, one of the best talent evaluators in the business, made Hall a priority. I'm going to wait and see some more on Gurvan. Especially, with TRob coaching him now!

Sidenote: Some of you guys go harder at our own guys than you do anybody else! I've seen more bashing of Canes players than Seminoles and it's crazy! Hall could of went to just about any program in America.. and probably left a bag or two behind to stay home. Let's give our guys some time to actually develop instead demanding everyone be the next ST26 or Ray Lewis or Ed Reed or etc..

We will find out....I just remember that UNC game man it haunts me till this day. I picked Clemson and UNC to beat us last year. I think UNC wins again tbh.
I get that bro, but he was not the only player that played like **** that game. He could’ve had the game of his career and they would have still rushed for 400 lol.

This!

Sometimes, it takes some extremely gifted players some time before the light turns on. All I know is, one of the best talent evaluators in the business, made Hall a priority. I'm going to wait and see some more on Gurvan. Especially, with TRob coaching him now!

Sidenote: Some of you guys go harder at our own guys than you do anybody else! I've seen more bashing of Canes players than Seminoles and it's crazy! Hall could of went to just about any program in America.. and probably left a bag or two behind to stay home. Let's give our guys some time to actually develop instead demanding everyone be the next ST26 or Ray Lewis or Ed Reed or etc..
You got to criticize your own bruh, **** them other ninjahs! Fans of every other team think that way and ain’t on our guys necks also. Comes with the territory. You wanna play big time college football and gain some sort of fame and be a hero when you win, you gotta take the criticism from the fans when you **** up. Unfortunately our guys **** up a lot than they win lol

Halls ceiling for this season is Robert Knowles.. if he can do that I’d be happily surprised.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back