Hall was injured last year?

Because Saban saw what we all saw, what a blind man could see. Unfortunately we didn’t develop him like Saban would have. He had a good sophomore season actually with 66 total tackles, 3.5 for loss and two sacks and a pick. He was SECOND on the team in tackles. I thought he would add to those totals last year but honestly our safeties were used wrong. The year before Hall was the strong safety and played closer to the line and Bubba played deep (before the injury). And it’s what they both do best. Last year they flip flopped them and it backfired. Bubba played well at first but then got exposed after the busted nose and Hall can’t play deep, he just can’t. He needs to be closer to the line.
Saban misses sometimes and that was a miss. He would of transferred from bama cause they would of saw a dud

Advertisement
This will be resolved when Hall gets to the league. If he balls then we didn't develop if he's a jag he will be a jag there too

Saban misses sometimes and that was a miss. He would of transferred from bama cause they would of saw a dud
Nah bro. Players careers are different depending on more circumstances than themselves. If you not in the best position that “YOU” should be in you’ll fail. We ain’t put buddy in the right position. You put him in his natural position like he was in his sophomore year (Jaquan’s role) he ain’t doing all that thinking and balling out again. Plus the competition and training at Bama is like the Canes had back in the days. Here ninjahs just show up thinking they gon make the league no matter what they do in college lol. Bama is all business. It’s a different mind state man. If Jobe can get to Bama and play Gurvan would too cause he was better than Jobe.

Nah bro. Players careers are different depending on more circumstances than themselves. If you not in the best position that “YOU” should be in you’ll fail. We ain’t put buddy in the right position. You put him in his natural position like he was in his sophomore year (Jaquan’s role) he ain’t doing all that thinking and balling out again. Plus the competition and training at Bama is like the Canes had back in the days. Here ninjahs just show up thinking they gon make the league no matter what they do in college lol. Bama is all business. It’s a different mind state man. If Jobe can get to Bama and play Gurvan would too cause he was better than Jobe.

Jaquan’s role wasn’t a thinking role?

You just exposed yourself.

Because Saban saw what we all saw, what a blind man could see. Unfortunately we didn’t develop him like Saban would have. He had a good sophomore season actually with 66 total tackles, 3.5 for loss and two sacks and a pick. He was SECOND on the team in tackles. I thought he would add to those totals last year but honestly our safeties were used wrong. The year before Hall was the strong safety and played closer to the line and Bubba played deep (before the injury). And it’s what they both do best. Last year they flip flopped them and it backfired. Bubba played well at first but then got exposed after the busted nose and Hall can’t play deep, he just can’t. He needs to be closer to the line.
This is what they said on the podcast. That he was battling injuries last season and hopefully he can build on his sophomore season when healthy.

Advertisement
He looked really good in the second half of 2019. I thought the light had come on but last year was a bad regression.

In order to be great. You have to work like a great. Problem has been lack of depth to push some of these young men to the greatness. It’s on the player and the coach if a player doesn’t reach his potential. It’s called a missed evaluation. Recruiting has been the biggest issue along with development.

Jaquan’s role wasn’t a thinking role?

You just exposed yourself.
You’re dumb. Where did I say that?!
What I said was his NATURAL position and play style is an in the box safety. When you are asked to play the deep safety there’s a lot more you have to do. You are the last line of defense so you have to know what everyone else is supposed to do and line guys up and call DB audibles and coverages and that’s just pre-snap. You have to be a great open field tackler and take great angles, where as in the box you may make more tackles at the second level with LBs. Smarts matter more for that safety where as natural instincts matter more for the in the box safety. That’s what I said. I didn’t know I had to give you a full explanation of it 🤦🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
I believe this started on the 247 pod. One of them, can’t remember who exactly, said he was hurt last year but didn’t really expand.

Did gurvan sleep with all of you guys wife? I really dont get the gripe. Is he perfect no. Is he a game changer? I havent seen it. But yall slandering the man like he’s a liability. Hes been decent his entire time here.

Better safety than yall giving him credit for. And i assure you, A way better football player than any of you couch potatoes would ever be.

I ride with every player with the U on the side of their helmet. But that’s just me 🤷🏾‍♂️

Hall has been consistently below average. If he plays meaningful snaps against Bama we are getting blown out. At least with James Williams he’s going to make plays off talent alone.

You’re dumb. Where did I say that?!
What I said was his NATURAL position and play style is an in the box safety. When you are asked to play the deep safety there’s a lot more you have to do. You are the last line of defense so you have to know what everyone else is supposed to do and line guys up and call DB audibles and coverages and that’s just pre-snap. You have to be a great open field tackler and take great angles, where as in the box you may make more tackles at the second level with LBs. Smarts matter more for that safety where as natural instincts matter more for the in the box safety. That’s what I said. I didn’t know I had to give you a full explanation of it 🤦🏾‍♂️

LOL - OK

I guess I shouldn’t trust my lying eyes: “put him in his natural position like he was in his sophomore year (Jaquan’s role) he ain’t doing all that thinking”

Advertisement
Did gurvan sleep with all of you guys wife? I really dont get the gripe. Is he perfect no. Is he a game changer? I havent seen it. But yall slandering the man like he’s a liability. Hes been decent his entire time here.

Better safety than yall giving him credit for. And i assure you, A way better football player than any of you couch potatoes would ever be.

I ride with every player with the U on the side of their helmet. But that’s just me 🤷🏾‍♂️

I remember the Redwine slander. Now he’s cashing NFL paychecks, while laughing at the broke *** couch potatoes that dogged him.

LOL - OK

I guess I shouldn’t trust my lying eyes: “put him in his natural position like he was in his sophomore year (Jaquan’s role) he ain’t doing all that thinking”
Yes, he ain’t doing all that thinking in his NATURAL position. I do Medicare insurance and real estate investing and idk what you do for a living, but if I ask you to do my job for a day you would be lost af and commit 100 violations. And vice versa, I would probably f up at your job as well. That’s the same thing I was implying by saying he would not have to be doing extra thinking in his natural position.

Advertisement
I remember the Redwine slander. Now he’s cashing NFL paychecks, while laughing at the broke *** couch potatoes that dogged him.

I defended Redwine from the jump… his freshman year as a cb was better than any year Hall or Carter have had combined. And he got noticeably better each year. This isnt the same situation Hall wont play a single down in the nfl.

Hall will be a good measuring stick for Trobs ability to coach em up. If he can get Hall to play to the level we all thought and Ivey to look for the ball we are in good shape.

We laughed at Josh Jobe but right now he's a better player than Hall. Hall was my favorite I want him to do well....**** the dude is even my twitch follow emote. But he's trash

Advertisement
Back