Hall and bubba

Advertisement
Hall is getting more comfortable and playing faster. He did a few things many of our Safeties haven’t been able to do athletically when he hung with that WR and broke up the TD and when he ran down Perkins and kept him from cutting back and scoring. He looked like a heat seeking missile on that Perkins run.
Agreed. Hall to me has played better each week.

Advertisement
Agree, looks like the lights have gone on for Gurvan from the CMU game on..very promising duo with bolden

Hall has gotten better

Not looking as soft as he did the first 2 games but he still needs to strike with more aggression

It was obvious to me they would be our starters. NCAA set us back a few games with Bubba and he arrived too late so it took him until now to emerge. And Hall needed the reps. But the future looks bright.

Carter is a talent but doesn’t have enough range. He should be a WLB or striker of we had any depth at Safety to move him.
I agree 100% on Carter, dude doesnt need that much space to cover. He's only going to continue to get unsportsmanlike penalty calls. If you bring him down on the front 7 though and make him a striker or WLB, he would do a tremendous job picking up Rbs or TE, and lay the wood.

Advertisement
Hall's athletic ability flashes when you watch him. He appeared to be playing very tentatively the first few weeks, but he seems to be playing with more confidence. He still has a ways to go, but I think he can develop into something special

Satan doesn't bring a chopper for bums. Best part about it is Hall told him to fvck off. Have always been my favorite recruit from the 2018 class.

Advertisement
Their our best safety tandem against the pass but they could both be better against the run I think although they have improved already.

Hall does look more comfortable but would have liked to see him high-point the one ball down near the goal line.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back