Hall and bubba

Advertisement
I saw It on the hit vs cmu, and he also had a nice hit last game. Saved 2 tds vs uva too on a pass breakup and stopping Perkins on a scramble near the endzone
He could’ve been charged with felony aggravated assault for the CMU hit. Idk what this dude is talking about. Hall hits.

I’ll continue to maintain that he has limitations with range and in space, but he is getting increasingly more comfortable and playing better every week. He looks like he can be all-ACC level in a year or two.

21 and 26 is clearly our best safety combo, esp against the pass. Carter should be moved to striker and Frierson should be our 3rd safety. Head scratching personnel decisions.

Advertisement
Hall looked like he was gonna be a jag the first few games. I'm glad he's starting to look a lot better.

Advertisement
21 is a balla you can see it in his demeanor and 26 is progressing nicely! We good at safety for the next 2-3 years!

Lol at Gurvan being soft, that kid is a violent hitter. Amari is too but he doesn’t have the speed to meet people on the edge or cover adequately. He seems like a perfect fit for stryker but I don’t think he’s the athlete Gil Frierson is.

Advertisement
Bolden and hall are our best athletes out there.

Hall is soft as **** tho. Dude needs to bring it on his tackles more.

Carter is slow. Teams are attacking his lack of range

KEEP KNOWLES OFF OF THE FIELD!

Hall is a good tackler but he could have rocked Perkins on that one play. All of our safeties should watch tape of Grant Delpit.

Advertisement
Hall is a good tackler but he could have rocked Perkins on that one play. All of our safeties should watch tape of Grant Delpit.
Delpit is not perfect..i saw him squat on a tackle in the hole making the tackle with his face against utah st ...got run over and looked concussed

Hall is getting more comfortable and playing faster. He did a few things many of our Safeties haven’t been able to do athletically when he hung with that WR and broke up the TD and when he ran down Perkins and kept him from cutting back and scoring. He looked like a heat seeking missile on that Perkins run.
Hes an old school cane with that closing speed him and sam brooks are the only ones i see with that. He saved a td as well.....u can see why a bama or sec team sells out for kids like him. We needs our whole defense with guys like that.

Advertisement
Back