Hall and bubba

Advertisement
Hall is getting more comfortable and playing faster. He did a few things many of our Safeties haven’t been able to do athletically when he hung with that WR and broke up the TD and when he ran down Perkins and kept him from cutting back and scoring. He looked like a heat seeking missile on that Perkins run.

Advertisement
It was obvious to me they would be our starters. NCAA set us back a few games with Bubba and he arrived too late so it took him until now to emerge. And Hall needed the reps. But the future looks bright.

Carter is a talent but doesn’t have enough range. He should be a WLB or striker of we had any depth at Safety to move him.

Advertisement
Bolden and hall are our best athletes out there.

Hall is soft as **** tho. Dude needs to bring it on his tackles more.

Carter is slow. Teams are attacking his lack of range

KEEP KNOWLES OFF OF THE FIELD!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hall is soft as ****? What?

Yes. He is. I have not seen any thump or tackling aggression from him this year.

I remember one key first down by Perkins where he was tackled forward by a defensive lineman and Hall had a chance to kill shot him and prevent the first down and he didn’t

Advertisement
Yes. He is. I have not seen any thump or tackling aggression from him this year.

I remember one key first down by Perkins where he was tackled forward by a defensive lineman and Hall had a chance to kill shot him and prevent the first down and he didn’t
You blind. He stuck dude in the cmu game and he hit dude from uva when he jumped up and caught the ball in the flat.

Hall is getting more comfortable and playing faster. He did a few things many of our Safeties haven’t been able to do athletically when he hung with that WR and broke up the TD and when he ran down Perkins and kept him from cutting back and scoring. He looked like a heat seeking missile on that Perkins run.
He looks like a Miami safety.

Advertisement
Back