Half glass full view

positives....the team didn't quit. lol! This is how bad Alfred Gorlden is, we've got posters on here touting that the team didn't quit.

Advertisement
Yet you all will the be the first ones crying and moaning if Duke beats us....lol its pure comedy at this point. GO CANES

Ding Ding Ding Ding...
Funny isn't it.. Everyone and their mother picked NU and were actively rooting for NU. Don't know why they're so mad now.
Really bunch of emotionally unstable teenage girls posting on here.

I don't think anyone was rooting for NU going in but once we saw the same old **** from Golden/Dorito it became clear that nothing's going to improve.

Love the what if game. What if Duke didn't fumble? Remember that we had the ball because of a Nebraska turnover, right? So what if Armstrong didn't throw that int and they scored a TD instead?

This is the logic of the AlgoRlden defenders. Ho Lee ****

Love that you are making stuff up. No what if scenario was presented.
Yeah. You did. You were playing "what if" in your first point.

Find an "if" in my post and I'll paypal you your yearly salary.

Go Duke Blue Devils

It's funny the players who actually played for the program have all said no matter what they would never root or go against their team....

But our soft fans do....I'll never root for the Canes to lose....ever and I'm sick and tired of Golden and D too but I'd rather see my team win then lose

We all want to see Miami win...national championships. The sooner Golden is out of here, the better. Go Duke.

Yet you all will the be the first ones crying and moaning if Duke beats us....lol its pure comedy at this point. GO CANES

Youll cowards just don't get it. It's not if we lose that ****es everyone off. It's how we lose.

Advertisement
Love the what if game. What if Duke didn't fumble? Remember that we had the ball because of a Nebraska turnover, right? So what if Armstrong didn't throw that int and they scored a TD instead?

This is the logic of the AlgoRlden defenders. Ho Lee ****

Love that you are making stuff up. No what if scenario was presented.
Yeah. You did. You were playing "what if" in your first point.

Find an "if" in my post and I'll paypal you your yearly salary.

"If" -- in case that; granting or supposing that; on condition that:

Supposing that Duke had not fumbled, we would have put ourselves in a good position to win on the road in a tough environment with a TRUE FRESHMAN QB.

Yes, you were playing the "what if" game.

At this point, there are really only 2 groups of "Golden supporters". One is the people that can't help but root for the kids/school, and Golden is just along for the ride. They aren't supporters as much as diehards. The second is people who want him to succeed so badly because they are so desperate to be proven right. Given your history with Shannon, we know which one you are. Sadly, Golden has given us zero reason to suspect that he can do anything to right this ship.

At this point, there are really only 2 groups of "Golden supporters". One is the people that can't help but root for the kids/school, and Golden is just along for the ride. They aren't supporters as much as diehards. The second is people who want him to succeed so badly because they are so desperate to be proven right. Given your history with Shannon, we know which one you are. Sadly, Golden has given us zero reason to suspect that he can do anything to right this ship.

I.e. Fans of Fat Cruller and not UM

I guess you conveniently skipped over what i wrote-
Like I, a Golden supporter, and others have stated, no excuses this year. Show us something or kick rocks.
I took the same approach with Shannon.. But sure go ahead an rewrite history if you must.. Never took you for a butt hurt Shannonette.

Advertisement

Like I, a Golden supporter, and others have stated, no excuses this year. Show us something or kick rocks.
I took the same approach with Shannon.. But sure go ahead an rewrite history if you must.. Never took you for a butt hurt Shannonette.
We are 2-2 with a **** schedule so far. Nebraska is pure unadulterated ****. UL was in transition and was so much worse than anyone expected. We beat FAMU and Arkansas St (which wasn't as good as we expected either). This has not been a tough 4 games and yet here we sit at 2-2 cause our coach is a passive ******.

What in gods name is there left for you or anyone to see that hasn't convinced you in the last four years?

11e020c8e97c8d167f5c54c02f465171

img17212570.jpg

These guys are #WINNING...they are cashing huge checks weekly and don't even have to work hard for it.

Advertisement
11e020c8e97c8d167f5c54c02f465171

imgres

These guys are #WINNING...they are cashing huge checks weekly and don't even have to work hard for it.
I'm convinced Golden doesn't care anymore. He's gonna keep forcing his defense until he's fired. There is no saving his job or his friends job. Someone is gonna have to go at the end of this season. I just hope its golden cause one more year of his ******ry is too much for this program to bear.

Does anyone else gets really upset when they see pics of No D? It really infuriates me to look at his face. Like you cant believe someone can be that clueless.

Advertisement
Does anyone else gets really upset when they see pics of No D? It really infuriates me to look at his face. Like you cant believe someone can be that clueless.

Alf has surpassed him in my book, the only thing worse than his face is his voice. When he starts making excuse and spitting out bs stats.

Alf has surpassed him in my book, the only thing worse than his face is his voice. When he starts making excuse and spitting out bs stats.

Its when Golden speaks that makes the blood boil. And you are right he is surpassed No D, he sits there and not only defend No D. He doubles down and tell us the cr@p is working when we are like dude wtf are you seeing that we are not

In year 4 with Shannon your mantra was "I support him and this year I demand results?" LOLOLOL

You're a joke with a supreme message board ego scared to be wrong in front of strangers. It was only a week ago or so you were still beating that "3rd down conversion" drum until that got horrifically invalidated yet again by our defense on Saturday. I was rooting for Golden just like you but this cat is out of the bag.

Is there any doubt that KlanAlmighty and lrg83 aka DaU83 are dyed in the wool racists?

Both of these guys wanted Shannon fired the second he was hired, yet make excuse after excuse for Golden.

Advertisement
Back