Half glass full view

Advertisement
I'm neither here or there with Golden. We needed to see better results this year. I'm willing to wait a little more and see more of what this team has to offer, but it's all coming down to this feeling for me now: if Golden wants to succeed here, he needs to make a business decision and not a personal one.

D, why are posters like this allowed to post but Nights and Archer are banned?

You're right.. maybe if I just called the coaching staff names, posted immature responses, gifs and meme's, and attacked other posters for an opposing view I would be welcomed.. I mean why even try to have a legit football discourse on this Canes football sight..

NOT... Last I check D and the rest of his crew still have this sight up to talk canes football.. Not as a bich fest sounding board... Got it? Good.

This staff continues to punch you in the face. You smile and ask for more please.

You will get what you deserve mediocrity and irrelevance.

We still have fans flaunting the fact we did not lose by 30 points as progress. You are just like the admin, content to collect shared ACC money and being irrelevant.

Miami Hurricane Football is dead.
Yes, I was cursing the staff all game especially on Defense for not doing a dam thing to adjust. Yes, I'm as disappointed as anyone, but there are some positives.

1. Despite a cluster *** of a defensive game plan, the team was in position to take the lead late in the 3rd qtr. Duke's fumble put us in a 10 point deficit when in all signs pointed towards our offense driving down and scoring the go ahead TD to put us up 4. This changes the game completely. Not saying we would have won, just saying that we would have put ourselves in a good position to win on the road in a tough environment with a TRUE FRESHMAN QB.

2. The team didn't quit. This was a plus for me. Any sign of the team quitting would have meant the end for the season and quite possibly Golden. But they didn't.. They kept on fighting, literately til the end.

3. Kaaya.. This was his 4th game which kind of Reminded me of Dorsey's 5th vs Washington and possibly better. Kid hung tough and made some good throws. Still needs more experience but he looks like our future QB for the next 3 years.

4. This team, in-spite of the coaching staff, can still win the coastal. Yes they can still win the coastal.. Nothing I've seen from us and the coastal teams says we can't.

Like I, a Golden supporter, and other have stated, no excuses this year. Show us something or kick rocks. 4 games in and he hasn't shown us anything except give lynch mob more fuel, which is fine. However the season is far from over.. Al still has a chance to amend the season. We'll see how it goes.

Advertisement
I'm neither here or there with Golden. We needed to see better results this year. I'm willing to wait a little more and see more of what this team has to offer, but it's all coming down to this feeling for me now: if Golden wants to succeed here, he needs to make a business decision and not a personal one.
Lol

5297721+_5152378718e660a5f4105b449f389705.gif

Yes, I was cursing the staff all game especially on Defense for not doing a dam thing to adjust. Yes, I'm as disappointed as anyone, but there are some positives.

1. Despite a cluster *** of a defensive game plan, the team was in position to take the lead late in the 3rd qtr. Duke's fumble put us in a 10 point deficit when in all signs pointed towards our offense driving down and scoring the go ahead TD to put us up 4. This changes the game completely. Not saying we would have won, just saying that we would have put ourselves in a good position to win on the road in a tough environment with a TRUE FRESHMAN QB.

2. The team didn't quit. This was a plus for me. Any sign of the team quitting would have meant the end for the season and quite possibly Golden. But they didn't.. They kept on fighting, literately til the end.

3. Kaaya.. This was his 4th game which kind of Reminded me of Dorsey's 5th vs Washington and possibly better. Kid hung tough and made some good throws. Still needs more experience but he looks like our future QB for the next 3 years.

4. This team, in-spite of the coaching staff, can still win the coastal. Yes they can still win the coastal.. Nothing I've seen from us and the coastal teams says we can't.

Like I, a Golden supporter, and other have stated, no excuses this year. Show us something or kick rocks. 4 games in and he hasn't shown us anything except give lynch mob more fuel, which is fine. However the season is far from over.. Al still has a chance to amend the season. We'll see how it goes.

edited, calm down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Go Duke Blue Devils

It's funny the players who actually played for the program have all said no matter what they would never root or go against their team....

But our soft fans do....I'll never root for the Canes to lose....ever and I'm sick and tired of Golden and D too but I'd rather see my team win then lose

D, why are posters like this allowed to post but Nights and Archer are banned?

You're right.. maybe if I just called the coaching staff names, posted immature responses, gifs and meme's, and attacked other posters for an opposing view I would be welcomed.. I mean why even try to have a legit football discourse on this Canes football sight..

NOT... Last I check D and the rest of his crew still have this sight up to talk canes football.. Not as a bich fest sounding board... Got it? Good.

At this point I would rather have a ***** fest sounding board. You have to have a team that plays legit football to have a legit football discussion.

You can follow Al to Don Bosco. You don't get to jump off the ship. You're going down with it you dumb moron.

Advertisement
Go Duke Blue Devils

It's funny the players who actually played for the program have all said no matter what they would never root or go against their team....

But our soft fans do....I'll never root for the Canes to lose....ever and I'm sick and tired of Golden and D too but I'd rather see my team win then lose

We all want to see Miami win...national championships. The sooner Golden is out of here, the better. Go Duke.

Love the what if game. What if Duke didn't fumble? Remember that we had the ball because of a Nebraska turnover, right? So what if Armstrong didn't throw that int and they scored a TD instead?

This is the logic of the AlgoRlden defenders. Ho Lee ****

Advertisement
Love the what if game. What if Duke didn't fumble? Remember that we had the ball because of a Nebraska turnover, right? So what if Armstrong didn't throw that int and they scored a TD instead?

Love that you are making stuff up. No what if scenario was presented.

Go Duke Blue Devils

We all want to see Miami win...national championships. The sooner Golden is out of here, the better. Go Duke.

Yet you all will the be the first ones crying and moaning if Duke beats us....lol its pure comedy at this point. GO CANES

Go Duke Blue Devils

Yet you all will the be the first ones crying and moaning if Duke beats us....lol its pure comedy at this point. GO CANES

Not me. I'll swallow my pride and accept that we're one step closer to removing Golden.

Love that you are making stuff up. No what if scenario was presented.
Yeah. You did. You were playing "what if" in your first point.

Advertisement
Back