Hahahaha FU FSUck

Advertisement
I agree, but Miami currently plays in that conference and will be impacted by this.

It’s not end of the world, but the committee has clearly said they don’t respect the ACC.

They valued Texas beating Oklahoma state over Florida state beating Louisville
We have nothing to worry about until we win our games.

Sad America GIF

bath bathing GIF

Advertisement
You may be right but we will never know, right?

it’s FSU’s reality vs a hypothetical that you already know the answer to. SEC always wins out.
We may in future years where they slot a potential underfeated ACC team.

As far as I’m concerned it’s going to be.

1. SEC underfeated
2. Big 10 underfeated
3. SEC runner up
4. Big 10 runner up or ACC champ
5. Or 6. ACC or Big 12 Champ.

They’re discussing the big 10 / SEC optics right now on ESPN.

Advertisement
I agree, but Miami currently plays in that conference and will be impacted by this.

It’s not end of the world, but the committee has clearly said they don’t respect the ACC.

They valued Texas beating Oklahoma state over Florida state beating Louisville
Understood. But there is an eye test component to all of this and even the FSU fans I know acknowledged that they would have zero chance in the CFP given their anemic offense. Style points count and Texas did what they had to do

Advertisement
I disagree on long term effects on the ACC. This is a 12 team model next year. FSU is in with that model. If UGA beats Bama, FSU is in. But injuries matter, SOR matters. I do think FSU was the second most deserving team, but they were not one of the best four teams. If they lit up UF out Louisville, they’re also in.

Won’t get left out, but they have set the pecking order.

The committee has zero respect for the ACC.

It’s going to hurt where ACC teams will be ranked in the 12 team playoff which will make the path more difficult
I don’t think that’s what happened personally, but in any event as someone else said the ACC is a dead conference walking. What we as fans should be concerned about is when that happens that we get into the B1G instead of the AAC. And that’s why, IMHO, it’s a good thing Mario is here.

Advertisement
If they have Travis, they get in.

I think it’s more about that than the ACC! 48 yards passing in a game with a 3rd string QB vs real competition (Louisville sucks).

You think Georgia loses to Louisville? They would’ve been undefeated if they played Louisville.
Not starting anything, but if Penix got hurt for Washington, would the Comittee have left them out?

Advertisement
Back