Hahahaha FU FSUck

Advertisement
Won’t get left out, but they have set the pecking order.

The committee has zero respect for the ACC.

It’s going to hurt where ACC teams will be ranked in the 12 team playoff which will make the path more difficult
So what they say we recruiting it won’t be like an fsu fraud squad. They will see the talent and pencil us in. The reason Bama got in cause everyone with a brain knows if they play day they smash them.

The ACC is a trash conference and zero respect is what they deserve
I agree, but Miami currently plays in that conference and will be impacted by this.

It’s not end of the world, but the committee has clearly said they don’t respect the ACC.

They valued Texas beating Oklahoma state over Florida state beating Louisville

Advertisement
Yes agreed on Georgia.

Do you think if Georgia went underfeated with their backup QB they wouldn’t get in? Or Bama?

Ewers is banged up and they got in.

I agree with what the committee did, but they’ve clearly said they don’t respect or value the ACC.
You may be right but we will never know, right?

it’s FSU’s reality vs a hypothetical that you already know the answer to. SEC always wins out.

Slam Dunk Wow GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If they have Travis, they get in.

I think it’s more about that than the ACC! 48 yards passing in a game with a 3rd string QB vs real competition (Louisville sucks).

You think Georgia loses to Louisville? They would’ve been undefeated if they played Louisville.
Yup. You can’t watch those games yesterday and put FSU in over Bama. As much as I also hate Bama, they were really good yesterday in all phases against the 2x champion. FSU’s defense was solid, but if you’re putting the best teams in it’s an easy choice after watching that painful offensive display.

Advertisement
Back