Hahahaha FU FSUck

Advertisement
BylsmaPump.gif

The best part about this is that FSU really captured lighting in a bottle this year. Several one-year rentals, a 6th year quarterback, undefeated season, and they still couldn't reach the playoff. The transfer portal is going to change the landscape of College Football, but I have a hard time believing the model they established for success this year is going to be sustainable on a yearly basis. It may have taken 23 years, but UM fans can finally feel a slight sense of solace for being robbed back in 2000.

I hate FSU more than anything and it makes me happy they have 0 shot to win it this year but man that is brutal. To go undefeated. Win with 2nd and 3rd string QBs and play great defense last night and get left out...guess the committee really did go with the BEST 4. Not sure that bodes well for ACC teams in future years. They clearly don't think much of the ACC at all

Advertisement
Feels like FSU and Louisville really loaded up on one year rentals. I wonder what they look like next year? Free agents are nice. But you can’t reload yearly and hit. Need a homegrown base for 3 years.

Advertisement
The concerning part is that FSU is arguably the ACCs biggest brand and was left out. It’s not like this was a Louisville or Pitt being left out.

Miami needs to get out of the ACC asap
There are exceptional circumstances here. FSU just wasn’t left out. They lost their heisman caliber QB, had an awful schedule, and have looked abysmal offensively since JT went down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I’m FSU. I accept the bowl bid. Go do all the festivities. Then refuse to come out the tunnel to play the game. I hate FSU, but **** they got hose.

Are all playoff games next year neutral site games or are there bi-weeks for top seeds?

Advertisement
Back