had drinks with a big time UM donor today

blah, blah, blah... golden still isn't fired.

Anyone saying anything at this point is full of **** till they fire golden. That is the only answer.

Exactly, and it makes them only look like bigger idiots to admit he is a dead man walking and intentionally deciding to sacrifice an entire year that could be spent on starting a new era right now with recruits.

UM

Advertisement
3. Golden is a dead man walking everyone knows if he has a great season next year he is out a bad one he is out..

Just so I understand this right: are you saying your source said Golden is out next year regardless of how he does next year?

So what's the purpose of bringing him back for one more year if everyone thinks he's gone either way?

Butch less than 1% possibility? From Butch leaving over a decade ago? And yet keeping Golden for now?

Someone's full of siht. Like a big donor. Probably fed a line of crap from BOT member, who's already a dumbass.

Agreed
Their family has been donating great deal of money over many years and I will not even give a clue who they are because I like him better half of you.

but what he said was dope! Miami it starting to understand a bit more now how they can't let our program just be OK. if we did not win all those NC it would be a different story but there is a new age of BOTs and big donors that are big fans of the football team and are making business decisions vs just doing things on emotion... they won't fire Golden without having a very clear plan that our next coach will get the job done and they know its not just a head coach for assistant coach as well.

the Adidas deal deal was huge for football because of 2 reason

1. Adidas is going to hammer the south florida market high schools with their gear
2. the money gives us the ability to budget out good coaches
3. Golden is a dead man walking everyone knows if he has a great season next year he is out a bad one he is out..
4. Also they think (and this is behind closed doors talk and away from the meetings tyep fo stuff) no Good coach will want to be here with all the NCAA bs that prevents them from doing what it takes to recruit big times kids and walking on egg shells.

EVERY NC team has some sort of street agent etc.and have their recruting networks and without those they can't really pull it a top class.. so they want our team to be on top but they are being realistic and making calculated decisions and a plan.. re Golden.. EVERYONE was shocked he did not let go of noD. EVERYONE!

he also told me Butch to Miami is less then 1% some really weird **** went down when he left and they though he could be the nick saban of today if he stayed and he has burned **** load of bridges

Good new....Golden is the guy in the office that doesn't get invited to the happy hour & our BOT will get this fixed but for a long term solution not a short term panic mode and end up hiring some one that could put us in the same spot

again wanted to share, he was drunk so half the **** could of bee opinion vs fact but 1 thing is a fact the BOT does not want to make the same mistake and will get rid of Golden in due time with a proper plan to bring in someone top notch.

Half of this is spot on and the other half is complete bull**** nonsense.

Its all BS

Bunch of BS.if they really cared would have done something this year. The Adidas people are a bunch of morons!

Advertisement
Guys drinking that Kool aid on a Friday night, I bet he took home 2 girls, well I shouldn't talk I had 3 guys at once but I did not give out a lame story like this.

Waiting to fire is Golden is stupid Not hiring Butch is stupid. The administration is stupid. The board is clueless. Case closed.

If any of that conversation is true they are even more incompetent than I give them credit for.

Let me state this very clearly...to still harbor any doubt whatsoever that Golden should have ALREADY been fired qualifies you as being a ******* idiot.

With this type of mentality we'll never be back...you can't keep making the "right decision" 2 or 3 years late and hope to keep up with the rest of college football. They should be running this program like any good business man runs their respective business, by making PRO-active decisions instead of RE-active decisions.

Waiting until "next year" is just another example of that. Also...if that piece of **** wins 8 or 9 close games next year you can bet your *** these same incompetent ***** will be yelling the "improvement" manta from here to kingdom come.

I'm honestly trying to find any evidence that we aren't ****ed...but I can't find any. This program is in the hands of absolute morons.

This all day long...

Advertisement
Lol..u know..seems like everytime something goes down all of a sudden somebody is big Time buddies with someone and these stories come out.

Their family has been donating great deal of money over many years and I will not even give a clue who they are because I like him better half of you.

but what he said was dope! Miami it starting to understand a bit more now how they can't let our program just be OK. if we did not win all those NC it would be a different story but there is a new age of BOTs and big donors that are big fans of the football team and are making business decisions vs just doing things on emotion... they won't fire Golden without having a very clear plan that our next coach will get the job done and they know its not just a head coach for assistant coach as well.

the Adidas deal deal was huge for football because of 2 reason

1. Adidas is going to hammer the south florida market high schools with their gear
2. the money gives us the ability to budget out good coaches
4. Also they think (and this is behind closed doors talk and away from the meetings tyep fo stuff) no Good coach will want to be here with all the NCAA bs that prevents them from doing what it takes to recruit big times kids and walking on egg shells.

EVERY NC team has some sort of street agent etc.and have their recruting networks and without those they can't really pull it a top class.. so they want our team to be on top but they are being realistic and making calculated decisions and a plan.. re Golden.. EVERYONE was shocked he did not let go of noD. EVERYONE!

he also told me Butch to Miami is less then 1% some really weird **** went down when he left and they though he could be the nick saban of today if he stayed and he has burned **** load of bridges

Good new....Golden is the guy in the office that doesn't get invited to the happy hour & our BOT will get this fixed but for a long term solution not a short term panic mode and end up hiring some one that could put us in the same spot

again wanted to share, he was drunk so half the **** could of bee opinion vs fact but 1 thing is a fact the BOT does not want to make the same mistake and will get rid of Golden in due time with a proper plan to bring in someone top notch.

I hope you didn't take freshman English at UM....or maybe you had more than "drinks"

Advertisement
If you don't give source/name of informant

OR if I don't know who YOU are,

you are not to be trusted.

not just in Miami football stuff, but for anything.

100% agree anybody that say's the word SOURCE ( BANNED FOR LIFE AND CAN'T APPEAL )
Even if it's spaghetti source?

What is that and YES

Why don't you post a selfie underneath that short skirt? Are you really female?

Advertisement
Back