HA! Eat that NCAA!!

Lol; bro I just sit back & read while trying not to laugh. U r so spot on.

I can guarandamnwelltee bet that more ppl know who Devonta Smith is vs. Brevin Jordan. I’m going to bet my bottom dollar that more ppl know who Trevor Lawrence & Justin Fields r than D’Eriq King. Ppl r seeing “oh, but we’re in Miami, this should help.” First of all, Miami, per the Nielsen support, is the 16th largest market in the nation. Not even top 10. Second, if we’re basing this off of “market” then kids would flock to Illinois since Chicago is the third largest market; or kids will go to GA Tech, since Atlanta is the 10th largest market. How about D King foolishly left the 8th largest market in Houston to come to Miami. Lol.

Bruh, like u said, the NLI has chit to do w market. It’s r YOU marketable. U become marketable when u r WINNING or u r putting up other world #’s that’s going to get u drafted highly. But primarily it’s WINNING. U show me a fan who stands in line to wait for a JAG autograph, or rocking a JAG’s jersey. And for some posters saying how strong our brand is; BRUUUUUH, most of us who didn’t go to Miami that r fans r in our mid 30’s+; WE WERE WINNING THEN! Lol. Now we’re stuck in love. No different than Bama fans popping up all over the country.
100%. People thinking that every kid's dream is to get featured in some La Carreta commercials. Meanwhile, Bama's QB would be signing some deal with Speed Stick and popping up in CVS' all over the country.

Advertisement

Talking about the trajectory of the Miami program with the transfer portal and NIL changing college football.

Very tempted to pull up the receipts on everyone that disagreed with me when it came to the NIL rule benefiting Miami. Seems like a lot of CIS posters position on the rule has "evolved" haha

Talking about the trajectory of the Miami program with the transfer portal and NIL changing college football.

Very tempted to pull up the receipts on everyone that disagreed with me when it came to the NIL rule benefiting Miami. Seems like a lot of CIS posters position on the rule has "evolved" haha

Put it this way I can receive 50000 and stunt in Alabama or South Carolina ...Do I want to stunt 50000 in Miami with no State tax with my family....
This is what a 5 star athletes has to ask himself

Last edited:
Wouldn't any national law just make it easier for the big bag schools? One of the NIL advantages for us is that Florida is one of if not the only state to pass such a law, right? I mean absolutely **** the NCAA, but if there's a national law won't it essentially legalize the bag game for Bama, UGA, L$U etc?
I've seen a lot of rears posted here but your profile pic just went into to first place. OMG

Advertisement
Put it this way I can receive 50000 and stunt in Alabama or South Carolina ...Do I want to stunt 50000 in Miami with no State tax with my family....
This what 5 star athletes has to ask himself
Yes, I think Diaz will need to take a tax accountant with him on his official in-home. The CPA can discuss the potential $2,500 tax liability that the Alabama state income tax might generate. That will be the deal breaker. Should be the difference between us and the 19-time national championship program. LoL.

Does the "No state income tax in FL" come into play here?
That would absolutely benefit the FL schools. The other states with no income tax are Alaska, Nevada, New Hampshire, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Washington and Wyoming. Of those 8 only 3 have P5 schools unless I'm missing someone.

Advertisement
**** it, this thread needs to be derailed. I'm borderline ashamed I was not aware of the existence this, but its from a music video of a song called "Booty Bounce", which will now be my ring music if I ever decide to become a pro rassler. The video is...a work of art. Enjoy.

@PIPO check this **** bro. It's like our very own anthem.

Last edited:
**** it, this thread needs to be derailed. I'm borderline ashamed I was not aware of the existence this, but its from a music video of a song called "Booty Bounce", which will now be my ring music if I ever decide to become a pro rassler. The video is...a work of art. Enjoy.

LOL Awesome!!

Advertisement
You are delusional. "50% of people in Birmingham" do not recognize obscure second stringers, nor would they buy anything based on such an endorsement. Good lord, the other night on Jeopardy, all three contestants couldn't even recognize Dave Chappelle.

More importantly, no company would pay money to an obscure second stringer to be on a billboard ad in Birmingham.
You would be surprised at the lengths the tide fans would go to in order to secure a recruit. Remember that second stringer was more than likely a 4 star and above. The boosters don’t care if their business gets much return on the endorsement. It’s just a way to funnel the money “legally” to the kid.

Edit: And yes I actually live in Birmingham so I’m aware of how the tide fans roll.

So let me understand this...

You disappear for months. Dead to the world. And then as soon as one random sports commentator agrees with you on one topic, you run back here to try to rub your nuts all over our faces?

Bold.

Advertisement
Yes, I think Diaz will need to take a tax accountant with him on his official in-home. The CPA can discuss the potential $2,500 tax liability that the Alabama state income tax might generate. That will be the deal breaker. Should be the difference between us and the 19-time national championship program. LoL.

I would focus on the fact that, in addition to having no state income tax, Florida would also not require the filing of a corporate income tax return if the student-athlete elects S-corporation status for his business entity.

Let's see Nick Saban try to counter THAT. Plus, you have to file a franchise tax return in Alabama.

Yeah, Alabama recruiting will soon be going down in flames, and UM will rise like a phoenix.

You would be surprised at the lengths the tide fans would go to in order to secure a recruit. Remember that second stringer was more than likely a 4 star and above. The boosters don’t care if their business gets much return on the endorsement. It’s just a way to funnel the money “legally” to the kid.

Edit: And yes I actually live in Birmingham so I’m aware of how the tide fans roll.

I understand all of those things, and I've repeatedly said that if the payment of illegal benefits is the end goal, it will still happen, with or without the NIL rules.

Advertisement
Back