Guys We Have a Legit Shot At

Advertisement
While FSU and the other big boys duke it out for 4 and 5 star kids... aside from JC, we trying to loot some 3 stars from around the country. Brilliant. Treon aint coming.

Mr brilliant, with the exception of Ross who is massively underrated the rest of them are high four starts so plz be quiet. Thank u. Go canes!

I still think Treon goes to UF or auburn. Probably UF. Would love to be wrong

I would love to have Gailliard. Seems he came from a more legitimate academic background, so I don't know if it would be a constant struggle to keep him eligible. I think his school is accredited, unlike Champagnat.

Advertisement
D$, if no Ross, what the **** are we doin at RB? 4 rbs on the roster , 2 with broken ankles, is not going to cut it. RB recruiting is a major fail unless Treyone makes it thru which looks to be as likely as Sony flipping to us.

While FSU and the other big boys duke it out for 4 and 5 star kids... aside from JC, we trying to loot some 3 stars from around the country. Brilliant. Treon aint coming.

The greatness of Miami football was not built with marquee 5 star recruits, it was built with 3 stars and no stars who worked harder and harder and got better and better. You don't really understand our history and how we've always done it.

Sad.

Forget stars we just got talent... It's one thing to recruit a 2 and 3 star and develop them into beasts then it's another thing to recruit a 2 or 3 star and they perform as their initial ranking... Right now aside from a few guys development has taken place like the teams of the past... We have been getting by with our athleticism while lacking the necessary fundamentals...

Advertisement
Recruiting, developing players, staffing, game day preparation/coaching are in my view characteristics needed for success by a coaching staff. Can you get by with two or the three? For sure. Each of these things have been debated back and forth, but in the end Golden now owns it. Although I don't think he can take us to the promise land or that the U is even capable of getting there under current circumstances, we are stuck with him as the "guy", think we should look at the development component as all players are his doing, albeit under a "cloud" he unknowingly inherited.

Since we are stuck with what we have, Canes fans could change their focus on the life's of young men becoming CANES and men. Having perspective is the anti-dote to crootin, we need to move forward with the new class and expect and demand continued improvement, for the time being let's build a bridge and get over it.

Advertisement
So Featherstone is on campus ?

Can't find a source that confirms it anywhere.

Because he is not on campus.

According to Pete, Featherston is on campus.

Won't believe it until I see one of these

1.jpg

Advertisement
Recruiting, developing players, staffing, game day preparation/coaching are in my view characteristics needed for success by a coaching staff. Can you get by with two or the three? For sure. Each of these things have been debated back and forth, but in the end Golden now owns it. Although I don't think he can take us to the promise land or that the U is even capable of getting there under current circumstances, we are stuck with him as the "guy", think we should look at the development component as all players are his doing, albeit under a "cloud" he unknowingly inherited.

Since we are stuck with what we have, Canes fans could change their focus on the life's of young men becoming CANES and men. Having perspective is the anti-dote to crootin, we need to move forward with the new class and expect and demand continued improvement, for the time being let's build a bridge and get over it.

This is completely nonsensical. Not a personal attack, I just don't understand a word of this. Did you write it in pig latin?

So what happened with Treon

did fsu drop him or did he finally see the light

my question mark button is stuck

I still think Treon goes to UF or auburn. Probably UF. Would love to be wrong

Treon is going to spend 4 years with momma (UM). Way too much family history at UM for him to go to a shytrag like uf.aag. He's had time to put aside the hurt from the late offer at QB.

Advertisement
Back