Guys We Have a Legit Shot At

Landing Galliard would go a long way in silencing the Golden naysayers (myself incl.). Atleast until we give up 450+yards to UL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Concerned about Gilliard play at the UA event. The talk was he looked like he did not belong on the field. Got tossed around like a rag doll. Any info as to why? Was he hurt? Lazy? On a Jelani diet?

Last edited:
Concrned about Gilliard play at the UA event. The talk was he looked like he did not belong on the field. Got tossed around like a rag doll. Any info as to why? Was he hurt? Lazy? On a Jelani diet?
I heard some talk on here a couple weeks ago that he had a back injury

Concerned about Gilliard play at the UA event. The talk was he looked like he did not belong on the field. Got tossed around like a rag doll. Any info as to why? Was he hurt? Lazy? On a Jelani diet?

He was hurt playing on a serious injury.....

Advertisement
Rumors are bo didn't come bc the cookie cake was chocolate chip and he wanted snickerdoodle

You've gotta be kidding me. This staff continues to amaze me with its incompetence.

I mean if all you have to do to get a big time recruit down here is give him a different cake you do it. We're never gonna be relevant again with golden and Dorito ******* up like this time after time.

[]_[] swag;1811951 said:
Rumors are bo didn't come bc the cookie cake was chocolate chip and he wanted snickerdoodle

You've gotta be kidding me. This staff continues to amaze me with its incompetence.

I mean if all you have to do to get a big time recruit down here is give him a different cake you do it. We're never gonna be relevant again with golden and Dorito ******* up like this time after time.

Who cares about Alex Collins? 2014 is loaded....we getting Sony, Cook, and Yearby

Advertisement
While FSU and the other big boys duke it out for 4 and 5 star kids... aside from JC, we trying to loot some 3 stars from around the country. Brilliant. Treon aint coming.

The greatness of Miami football was not built with marquee 5 star recruits, it was built with 3 stars and no stars who worked harder and harder and got better and better. You don't really understand our history and how we've always done it.

Sad.

Concrned about Gilliard play at the UA event. The talk was he looked like he did not belong on the field. Got tossed around like a rag doll. Any info as to why? Was he hurt? Lazy? On a Jelani diet?
I heard some talk on here a couple weeks ago that he had a back injury

Yes. If you did any serious reading on here you'd know that his HS coach Emjay mentioned a problem with two disks. That can be very incapacitating. It's unfortunate that this monster has had to deal with disk problems at such an early age. If he can get the right procedure done, and it's successful, he should be fine. He should not have even been playing at the all-star game. No way. I want this kid.

Advertisement
Back