I think it's down to four:

JC
Galliard
Ross
Treon

DMoney says Featherstone too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
While FSU and the other big boys duke it out for 4 and 5 star kids... aside from JC, we trying to loot some 3 stars from around the country. Brilliant. Treon aint coming.

While FSU and the other big boys duke it out for 4 and 5 star kids... aside from JC, we trying to loot some 3 stars from around the country. Brilliant. Treon aint coming.

Wait what? All those guys are four stars on 24/7 I believe.

Advertisement

Wait what? All those guys are four stars on 24/7 I believe.

I would be extremely happy with a finish of JC & Galliard. Plus your right, all four of those guys are high end players.

Galliard is but he's a three on Rivals. They still aren't the big boys.

I gotta somewhat disagree. Galliard and JC would be huge pulls. 24/7 only has Galliard a few notches below TV.

Overall, a lot of big misses this class, but those two guys would be huge gets.

It looks like the one potential difference maker we have a legitimate shot at landing is J.C. Jackson.

I'm not getting my hopes up about Gaillard with our track record at DT in recent years (aside from Moten).

Ross obviously looks like a better player than his star ranking would indicate. Would be surprised if we landed him, though.

Treon was someone I preferred to Rosier. And I was hoping we'd offer him at QB early in the process to help us recruit the rest of the class. But at this point, it's tough to get excited about a potential backup QB who could eventually provide depth at another spot if he were to change positions down the line. Especially with how disappointing this finish is shaping up to be at other positions where there are currently glaring holes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back