Guys, I'm worried about our run defense

Im 19 and I ******* despise them. By far the fan base I hate most like its not even remotely close

The reason being is they’re ALL that way, they think the sun sets in Gainesville and live in delusions of playing in the SEC. if they had an objective fan iv never met them and that’s including obnoxious in-laws. I cannot wait to destroy them on 8/24. I want their blood spilled, both on the field and in the stands. Nothing less for that deserving group of country in-breeds.

Advertisement
At first I thought maybe the Turds fans are really this naive. Then I realized right before our last meeting on the field they said all the same ****. Bwhahahaha They're in for a Big surprise on the 24th.

I still have a sour taste in my mouth from when last saw our boys play in which they got sodomized on National TV to the tune of 333 yards on 5.7 ypc. Now, I know that was a meaningless game, and the team was being led by a man who models himself after the title character Bernie in the film Weekend at Bernie's, so I'm willing to give the team some sort of pass.

But there's still other games from last season that lead me to worry. Such as the BC game where we allowed 215 yards on 5.4ypc and the UNC game where we allowed 223 yards on 4.2 ypc. Overall, our average rush yards allowed against P5 opponents was 175 and we gave up 3.8 ypc.

If I understand correctly, the Gators are more talented than teams such as BC, UNC and Wiscy. With that, I'm a bit worried. Can someone please calm me down and say we're going to be alright?

Manny Diaz was the architect and leader of the defense. Apparently, based on your words, he reminds you of the dead character in the movie, 'Weekend at Bernie's'.

Advertisement
We're never going to be a "smash mouth" football team. That takes a certain kind of toughness you don't find in South Florida.

South Florida will always produce the kind of athletes that can run fast and that play with a lot of flash, but they're not the kind that can handle adversity when the going gets tough, or the kind that can play the "hard nosed" brand of football you find in the SEC or the Big 10.

We just have to play the game in a way that emphasizes our strengths and plays down our weaknesses.

I still have a sour taste in my mouth from when last saw our boys play in which they got sodomized on National TV to the tune of 333 yards on 5.7 ypc. Now, I know that was a meaningless game, and the team was being led by a man who models himself after the title character Bernie in the film Weekend at Bernie's, so I'm willing to give the team some sort of pass.

But there's still other games from last season that lead me to worry. Such as the BC game where we allowed 215 yards on 5.4ypc and the UNC game where we allowed 223 yards on 4.2 ypc. Overall, our average rush yards allowed against P5 opponents was 175 and we gave up 3.8 ypc.

If I understand correctly, the Gators are more talented than teams such as BC, UNC and Wiscy. With that, I'm a bit worried. Can someone please calm me down and say we're going to be alright?

They arent more talented than Wisky on O

Advertisement
Back