Guy Thomas

Advertisement
Not very big on Thomas, spoke to someone yesterday who told me he's not a Miami caliber guy, doesn't really have an aggressive mindset and isn't very focused at times.

I played ball at Columbus, and word is Alex Trujillo (Defensive Coordinator) is stepping down from his role because of issues with Merritt (HC). Don't really know if this is a reason for him leaving but it might possibly be.

Do not quote me on this but me and former teammates have heard this and it was prevalent my senior year that they had some issues.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Columbus facilities are decent definitely not close to UM. Poster should decrease the use of weed

I played ball at Columbus, and word is Eric Trujillo (Defensive Coordinator) is stepping down from his role because of issues with Merritt (HC). Don't really know if this is a reason for him leaving but it might possibly be.

Do not quote me on this but me and former teammates have heard this and it was prevalent my senior year that they had some issues.

I was told from someone, he's labeling it as "Taking time off", however from other things I've heard it wouldn't surprise me for him stepping down to be true.

Advertisement
I played ball at Columbus, and word is Eric Trujillo (Defensive Coordinator) is stepping down from his role because of issues with Merritt (HC). Don't really know if this is a reason for him leaving but it might possibly be.

I was told from someone, he's labeling it as "Taking time off", however from other things I've heard it wouldn't surprise me for him stepping down to be true.

**** it man.

He is stepping down but idk what the reason is for

Advertisement

He is stepping down but idk what the reason is for

I remember the southridge playoff game in 2011 that they both got into a huge arguement on the sideline and their relationship I would assume has been shaky since, and talking to Trujillo recently he had not talked to Merritt since their last playoff game this past season.

It's a shame because IMHO Trujillo is/was the best coach on the Columbus Staff.

I'm assuming his brother, Fabian, transferred as well?

Never been that high on this kid. He didn't even start for most of the season. How do you have an offer from Alabama and other BCS schools, but have trouble starting on your own hs team? He definitely flashed his potential with his athleticism and burst, but it never translated into production. His brother Fabian (LB) is a better player, but he's not a BCS prospect.

Advertisement
Back