Guy Thomas

Advertisement
Advertisement
Following in older brothers footsteps transferred to Booker T.

Can confirm

Shame. Better off at Columbus imo.

Agree, Columbus has the best facilities in South Florida and probably second in the state behind IMG Academy. What surprises me is the fact that more kids don't come to Columbus. Our facilities are probably better then Miami!!! Not joking. Former UM strength Coach Andreu Swasey is at Columbus every day working with players like John Jay, James Shields, Manny Machado, Ryan Tannehill, Jarvis Landry & others.

Surprised he transferred to Booker T. I thought Northwestern was his likely destination.

Any real reason behind the transfer? that's 3 in 3 years.

It was only a matter of time till he transferred, he transferred from Hialeah is sophomore year i believe. There was one incident that happened with him at Columbus, nothing major just involving football. He didn't play in the first round of the playoffs against American which was surprising because Josh Uche was injured with a broken foot. He didn't play and he sort of threw a fit because he didn't play.

Surprised he transferred to Booker T. I thought Northwestern was his likely destination.

Any real reason behind the transfer? that's 3 in 3 years.

It was only a matter of time till he transferred, he transferred from Hialeah is sophomore year i believe. There was one incident that happened with him at Columbus, nothing major just involving football. He didn't play in the first round of the playoffs against American which was surprising because Josh Uche was injured with a broken foot. He didn't play and he sort of threw a fit because he didn't play.
transferring that many times just makes getting into college harder.

Following in older brothers footsteps transferred to Booker T.

Can confirm

Shame. Better off at Columbus imo.

Agree, Columbus has the best facilities in South Florida and probably second in the state behind IMG Academy. What surprises me is the fact that more kids don't come to Columbus. Our facilities are probably better then Miami!!! Not joking. Former UM strength Coach Andreu Swasey is at Columbus every day working with players like John Jay, James Shields, Manny Machado, Ryan Tannehill, Jarvis Landry & others.

Have you been in UM's training facility?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol at Columbus having better facilities than UM. What a dumb comment

not even joking lol, I've been inside the UM training facilities

It's not even remotely comparable. UM has the Schwartz Center, a college weight room, a practice field, a dining hall for student athletes, and play in an NFL stadium. Our facilities are mediocre on the college level, but to compare a HS like that (sans IMG which is the exception to the rule) is ridiculous.

Of course he transferred. He wants to win a state title. BTW has won 5 straight state titles. And its probably the school in his neighborhood. And isnt Ice the coach now? Makes plenty sense to me.

Advertisement
Of course he transferred. He wants to win a state title. BTW has won 5 straight state titles. And its probably the school in his neighborhood. And isnt Ice the coach now? Makes plenty sense to me.

Ice payback. I was wondering when that was coming..!?

Ice payback. I was wondering when that was coming..!?

I dont even know if we offered this kid yet. I think Dmoney said he was on the bubble.

Yeah who knows. Richt didn't offer him even after Thomas camped at Georgia last summer....

Advertisement
Back