Gus the Bus to Rutgers

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
*******! We were on a hot streak. Two steps forward and now one step backward.

[MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION]

[video=youtube;FnadJ-Yi1tA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnadJ-Yi1tA[/video]

200.gif

I honestly feel sick to my stomach.... Like when Mcgahee got hurt against Ohio State...same feeling right now

Last edited:
Last edited:
Advertisement
With how people talked this cat up. I was sure he was going to some elite school to take jobs.

Advertisement
With how people talked this cat up. I was sure he was going to some elite school to take jobs.

Yea like transfer running backs go to top schools..Oh wait.(Dye).. Be real with yourself you know dam well gus is better than this Tyshaun Dye cat...GTFOH

At least [MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION] will get to see him every Saturday running up the backs of Rutgers offensive lineman while he maintains a 3.1 rushing average.

Because unless the Scarlet Knights have a wrecking crew up front, that's exactly what's going to happen.

I honestly feel sick to my stomach.... Like when Mcgahee got hurt against Ohio State...same feeling right now

This statement is hilarious. McGahee had 28 touchdowns and over 1,700 rushing and over 300 yards receiving in 2002 and his loss in the Fiesta Bowl was huge. He's going to a program that finished 0-9 in the Big Ten. It will be tough sledding for him next year. He would have been better off going to an FCS contender where he'd be the guy. Good luck to the kid.

Advertisement
Back