Gus the Bus to Rutgers

[video=youtube;HalDFVVo4aY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HalDFVVo4aY[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Agree, we will be fine. Gus is a good back who never put it together, and had some horrible luck with the foot prior to the 2015 season. Not a lot of wear and tear on his body and does everything you want a back to do just not at a super high level, so he'll likely play in the NFL. BTW, he'll get carries at Rutgers i doub't they have much better. They are almost back to the pre-schiano days at Rutgers.

Gus transferring is only disapointing if we go out and get a transfer at RB. Im happy just rocking with walton amd Homer as RB1&2. Gray and Burns then Deejay Dallas if neccessary

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rutgers is about 30 minutes from Staten Island. It's likely that Gus wants to play close to family.

From Gus the Bus to Goethals Bridge Gus. Too bad his career will end before the new one is finished in 2018...Or is it 2019? or 2021? (it's a Port Authority project; Gus will be promoted from grad assistant to Asst Coach and then drive over the completed bridge!)

Only thing this hurts is depth. Gus would've still been 3rd string as Homer more than likely would have passed him up in the spring. Good luck Gus.

Advertisement
If you are willing to leave Miami to go to Rutgers then good riddance. Get rid of these Golden dead beats sooner rather than later.

If you are willing to leave Miami to go to Rutgers then good riddance. Get rid of these Golden dead beats sooner rather than later.

You guys are way too hard on our players. Yearby put in 3 good years including a 1K season, Gus put in 4. They were true Canes. The fact Walton beat them out and they're looking for another crack at the bat is a natural consequence of recruiting multiple guys with the desire to be the best and #1 on their team. Expect it to happen at QB real soon.

Transfers are good for the program. Look at Colbert and Willis, even D Harris. Aren't we glad we got them? Hopefully Delaney, Logan and a couple others come our way, too. We don't play Rutgers, so WGAF if Gus goes and balls out for them. More power to him.

Gus the buns sauce........dude isn't good and won't do a dam thing at Rutgers. Prolly rush for 500 n das it against teams that r trash. This is not a loss at all

I'm mad at myself for extending this thread please neg me.....this shouldn't have passed the first page

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back