Gus the Bus to Rutgers

Advertisement
With how people talked this cat up. I was sure he was going to some elite school to take jobs.

Yea like transfer running backs go to top schools..Oh wait.(Dye).. Be real with yourself you know dam well gus is better than this Tyshaun Dye cat...GTFOH

What's ur love affair w Gus? [MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION]

Honestly, calling him Gus "The Bus" is a direct insult to any mechanically engineered public transportation vessel ever created.

At least [MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION] will get to see him every Saturday running up the backs of Rutgers offensive lineman while he maintains a 3.1 rushing average.

Because unless the Scarlet Knights have a wrecking crew up front, that's exactly what's going to happen.

I honestly thought that was Walton who was always running into the backs of our OL (at least it seemed that way during our 4-game skid)

Advertisement
With how people talked this cat up. I was sure he was going to some elite school to take jobs.

Yea like transfer running backs go to top schools..Oh wait.(Dye).. Be real with yourself you know dam well gus is better than this Tyshaun Dye cat...GTFOH

Honestly, calling him Gus "The Bus" is a direct insult to any mechanically engineered public transportation vessel ever created.

Long story mane...... cant type right now

At least [MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION] will get to see him every Saturday running up the backs of Rutgers offensive lineman while he maintains a 3.1 rushing average.

Because unless the Scarlet Knights have a wrecking crew up front, that's exactly what's going to happen.

I honestly thought that was Walton who was always running into the backs of our OL (at least it seemed that way during our 4-game skid)

Gus does it way better.

This makes Rutgers a Playoff & National championship contender...

Guarantee they go undefeated & win the B1G.

That heart broken, huh? So r u changing ur avatar now so it doesn't sturr up any hurt emotions?

Advertisement
I honestly feel sick to my stomach.... Like when Mcgahee got hurt against Ohio State...same feeling right now

I used to feel the same way-when it was 3rd & 2 or 3rd & 3 and Gus would dance in the back field and get 0 yds. :/

This is more of a head scratcher than Kayaa jumping into the draft. Why go to a terrible team with a terrible offense?

[MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION] will be at every Rutgers home game this year, decked out in Noles gear with a big *** sign that says, "Please Come back to The U".

Everyone in the stadium will be confused...

Vern can't type because literally:

IMG_3638.jpg

Advertisement
Was hoping for a Mike James or better type impact from him, and he flashed it at times. But it took him too long to get his pad level down, and then his injury set him back. Wish him luck. Personally, I think he balls out at Rutgers.

Advertisement
Rutgers is about 30 minutes from Staten Island. It's likely that Gus wants to play close to family.

if it's something personal then i get it, but dude hasn't done anything on the field worth noting since he got here. i won't call it addition by subtraction because he seems to be a good kid and isn't a detriment, but it's not really a loss where it matters. gus is about as jag as they come.

Advertisement
Back