Gus the Bus to Rutgers

Agree, we will be fine. Gus is a good back who never put it together, and had some horrible luck with the foot prior to the 2015 season. Not a lot of wear and tear on his body and does everything you want a back to do just not at a super high level, so he'll likely play in the NFL. BTW, he'll get carries at Rutgers i doub't they have much better. They are almost back to the pre-schiano days at Rutgers.

I highly doubt he plays in the NFL.

Advertisement
I honestly feel sick to my stomach.... Like when Mcgahee got hurt against Ohio State...same feeling right now

How does Willis even enter your mind when thinking about Gus? No relation whatsoever when it comes to football, production, ability, running style, heart, etc. You gotta be joking man. Haha, that's it...I get it, I see your sarcasm there...My bad, I missed it at first.

I honestly feel sick to my stomach.... Like when Mcgahee got hurt against Ohio State...same feeling right now

How does Willis even enter your mind when thinking about Gus? No relation whatsoever when it comes to football, production, ability, running style, heart, etc. You gotta be joking man. Haha, that's it...I get it, I see your sarcasm there...My bad, I missed it at first.

I mean the same gut wrenching heartbreaking feeling... obviously Mcgahee was a superior running back.. but it does hurts... some players u just like more than others.. Gus was that player for me

Advertisement
I will bump this thread when Tyshon Dye is averaging 1 yard per carry for us and Gus is tearing it up for Rutgers.

I always found the whole "bus" thing really weird.

His best attribute IMO is his long speed. I don't think I've ever seen him get hawked (and he's had a few long TD runs here).

Between the tackles? Nah, no bus here.

Question for someone who knows about this situation........... I am confused about Gus and our depth. Did we ever approach Gus and ask him to stay? He would of most likely been our #2 the entire season unless Walton gets banged up. Did he tell us to kick rocks? I am just wondering if Gus just didnt have the right mindset and attitude for CMR and staff. Anyone have any knowledge on Gus to pass along?

Advertisement
Back